- Fabregas accused of sparking brawl by slapping Spurs players in groin Wtf? Leave people's groins out of this
- 4 - Pep Guardiola has now been knocked out of the Champions League at the semi-final stage in each of the last four seasons. Exit. Welp
- Jamie Vardy to release autobiography this year telling his incredible story from non-League striker to Premier League champion For your local book club
- Eric Dier made threatening gesture to Cesc Fabregas after pair clashed throughout ugly battle between Chelsea and Tottenham Which gesture is this? Any Portuguese readers on this site? I know the English ones, but the lad spent his formative years in Portugal (lived out there for eleven years) and I'm always open to learning something new. What sort of argy bargy? Handbags at the ready? There were also supposed to be monkey chants (against Vorm and Rose) and hissing (supposed to imitate the gas chambers since Tottenham Hotspur is seen as a club associated with a historically strong Jewish fanbase). How exciting! The FA will be busy
like the devil!
- SPFL poised to double their TV money after BBC finally agree to cough up £2.8million
still less than Gary Linaker's salary which surprises me
- Bayern Munich star Arturo Vidal lays into 'ugly' Atletico Madrid during bitter rant after Champions League defeat Ain't nobody got time for that pass until infinitum football anymore (thank goodness), Atletico did what they had to do
What a time! What with the Euros and CL vs Europa play offs, who would do this to themselves
I've been avoiding all sports media since Monday. It's been hard, but I'm managing
Bayern Munich 2-1 Atletico Madrid (Agg 2-2)
Simeone and Atletico do it again!
Neuer and Alonso
*Nods at stat. Files away for later use*
Simeone face timing his son. That's why he has the phone on the sidelines
Simeone cutting up on the sidelines
Memes/ Social Media
All hail Jan Olbak
Changed his profile to say that his son is a PL winner. Ugh, Leicester
Ranieri is the 4th manager to win titles in Spain, Italy and England
Banter between the clubs
OP: done!You know the drill. A question: do we have a tag for 'summer tours' or 'international champions cup' or something along those lines? Since preseason seem to be a part of the football firmament now, if we don't have any, can we get some? Thanks!