- Dele Alli banned: Tottenham Hotspur midfielder given three-game ban but will be back for Euro 2016 Confirmed. Let his team down. Gutted.
- Hummels is allowed to leave if Bayern makes a sufficient offer Or if Bayern wait, they can get Hummels on a free in 2017. Man, Lewandowski and now Hummels have done Dortmund dirty. No one is saying that they have to stay, but they couldn't make sure that their parent club got some money? Hummels is a bit of a hyprocrite. I know that people are saying, "But his faaammmillly"? They live in the same country, surely? Only five hours by car? It's not as if he's playing in Spain and his family live in Germany? W/e. I'm sad for Dortmund right now, because Bayern always win in the end. I guess this means that Götze is going the other way?
- A Premier League tribunal has ordered Liverpool to pay Burnley up to £8m for Danny Ings. An initial £6.5m fee plus £1.5m in add ons. F**k me, that much? The lad has barely played! Spurs offered £12m for the lad, but he rebuffed Spurs saying that once players left Spurs their careers weren't the same. So Spurs bought Keiran Trippier instead
- AC Milan announce €89.3m loss Rumour has it that a Chinese consortium wants to get in on the act
- Roberto Martinez says Everton board right to hold meeting over his future The players have been regressing under him, tbh. Stones, Barkley etc- and these are on our English NT?!
- Subdued Watford manager Quique Sanchez Flores appears resigned to leaving the club
OMG, whyyyy? He says that the fans appreciate him, but the owners don't seem to. He's delivered unto them PL safety and an FA cup semi final. Mess
Dortmund must be sick to the backteeth by now. Bayern always win.</i>
The accolade is deserved, Joe Hart
Juventus released their kits. U-L-G-Y you ain't got no alibi, it's ugly
The PL's worst starting XI
Villarreal 1-0 Liverpool
I wish, I wish, I wiiiish Europa league had a better theme. After the epic CL theme, the Europa theme sounds terrible
Oh, what's this? I must say, a lot of the LFC supporters have been loving the new European connections with other European clubs.
One lapse of concentration in the dying gasps of the game! Goddamnit!
Toure's legs are gone. GONE. Mamadou Sakho why you dope, man! ;-;
Shakhtar Donetsk 2- 2 Sevilla
When I looked at the score about 70 mins in, Donetsk were up by one. So imagine my surprise when I saw this score! Sevilla really show up for this tournament
Damn it, Emery
OP: Done! Cheers, jeers, corrections and commentary pushback, you know the drill! I mightn't be around this weekend, because I have hills to hike. Awesome!