- Harry Kane has scored more goals than Aston Villa It's been that kind of season for Villa, you know?
- Jamie Vardy faces extended ban with Leicester striker's fate resting on referee report I swear down, fam, Leicester fans would defend a genocide by Vardy's hand as long their team won. It's been HELL living in my part of the world
- Hazard tells Conte he’ll stay at Chelsea hidden behind a Times paywall, soz
- Tottenham want Arsenal captain Mikel Arteta to join coaching staff Guardolia also wants Arteta to join him at Manchester City. Arsene doesn't seem to like his players on the coaching staff, does he? People are still bemused that Vieria was allowed to walk away and become a Manchester City ambassador
- Pressure on Middlesbrough, Burnley and Brighton in bid to escape the Championship rat race for £200m Premier League bounty
The second tier has been brilliant
Spurs are still in the mix!
Tell it. It's amazing what a GOOD coach can do.
Stoke 0-4 Tottenham Hotspur
Last night, Stoke hosted Spurs. Pochettino had never won against Stoke, so people were expecting him to stumble. This is not Pochettino.
Alli missed a goal in open play.
Poch has become unhinged!
Lamela has really come on in leaps and bounds this year. I've been impressed
Kane and Alli both scored two goals each. NGL, I hate this second kit
Moussa Dembele has gotten even stronger. Cut through that midfield like buttah
I did expect Spurs to win, but I also expected Stoke to show up, too. They are five points off European places and want to get into Europe
If this match had been Shawcross' audition for the defence re: the England NT, you failed, boo
Alli had a great game. Yeah, I'd rather players do cartwheels than you know, somersaults
Pochettino has finally gotten recognition from his side (in terms of a song and a sign, I mean)
Picture after the match
OP: done! Cheers, jeers, corrections and commentary pushback, you know the drill!