- We Do Not Dream Claudio Ranieri. There must be some undercover Leicester supporters here. I'm not one of 'em. That being said, I like Ranieri, he seems to be a fantastic gent, his personality comes across in this warmly written piece
- Di Maria: I left Manchester United to win titles Okay, it didn't work out with Manchester United for many reasons, and you wanted PSG in the first place.... and you're there in a one horse league. Stop effing whinging!
- Uefa offices raided by police after Gianni Infantino named in Panama Papers when it rains, eh?
- Miguel Ángel Gil Marín: “Rummenigge wants the big clubs in the semis” Doesn't Rummenigge have a league to bully? This is so not on. I'm with you, Marin!
- Malacca's Stefan Petrovski in critical condition after being hit by lightning Send healing thoughts to this lad
- Real Madrid fans try to sue Florentino Perez over Copa del Rey shambles They are getting teased at their workplaces
- Hillsborough inquests: Jury sent out over 96 deaths Soon, it will all be over
- Fernando Torres became the 31st player to be sent off against Barcelona in Champions League... but why do they face 10 men more than any other side in tournamentt?Riddle me this, Batman
Supposedly Villa spent £2 million (consults and designs) on this badge. What's the change?
I'm assuming that this is a fan programme
Sorry, but LOL
NGL, I ship it
Three Arsenal Players in a Hire Car
No to Puma's designs for Dortmund. WTF is this training kit
That being said, I like the training bottoms
Liverpool and Dortmund have been engaging in a bit of banter
Dortmund is well up for it
Someone here used to thirst for Emre Can. Who?
PSG 2- 2 Manchester City
Goalkeepers always seem to have a warm appreciation for each other's talents, do you notice? Like, no matter how stink the outfield players are, goalies are all, "Yes, we have seen some THINGS."
I can't find any good pictures, but just know that De Bruyne is quality, and Man City defense are stealing a living
City were under pressure, but still coming away with 2 away goals and a draw is a good result
Wolfsburg 2- 0 Real Madrid
Marcelo's dive was one of the many ways Real Madrid surprised last night. I really wish they'd stamp down on diving though. Red card them out of the game
Benzema is down with injury
Has Real Madrid lost the hunger to win? Should they just dropped the galactico business and rejig? They are a big team to keep down, tbh
OP: Done! Cheers, jeers, corrections and commentary pushback, you know the drill!