- The Panama Papers A guide here. A fair bit of FIFA heads are here, as well as some Manchester United players, a few Prime Ministers, Tory heads...
- Panama Papers: How soccer has become enmeshed in offshore world Messi is there, as well as Real Sociedad
- USMNT players make pointed jokes about Abby Wambach’s DUI arrest Why drive drunk in the first place? Wambach doesn't seem to be well liked, what has she done?
- Hannover 96 sacked their coach whelp
- Jack Wilshere caught up in 2am street brawl just days after returning to full training LOOOLL. T*sser. Hodgson has put his neck on the line for THIS GUY?
Eff. Off. Casillas and Leicester
Yo, can someone get me a gif with Pochettino banging the edge of the pitch at the end of the Liverpool x Tottenham game? Thanks!
Leicester 1- 0 Southamption
Commiserations for Southampton. They got gypped by the referee. Nope, I'm not even posting any more photos of the game. I'm too mad. You can look for them on your own
Manchester United 1- 0 Everton
Sir Bobby Charlton got the Southside of the stadium named after him.
As usual, Manchester United played badly - and won!
All credit to Martial, a lot of players would have been crippled by the giant price tag on their head, but Martial just seemed to pay it no mind
OP: done! Cheers, jeers, blah blah, bye