- Arsene Wenger insists he will be manager at Arsenal next season Piers Morgan will be screaming soon enough
- Jurgen Klopp confident of landing Mario Gotze for bargain fee after confirming interest My frown... isn't upside down
- The danger of Barca's Marc-Andre ter Stegen leaving is real Wow, £20 m for a goal keeper?
- Michael Bradley: U.S. doesn't have 'divine right' to play in World Cup What's this I'm hearing about the US being in danger of MISSING out on the World Cup?
- De Gea should be Spain's number one, says Cañizares Where is the lie? Show me
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic would prefer a move to a London club, says Olof Lundh no comment, because I'm not bovvered either way
- Khedira: ‘Serie A better than I thought’ You're playing for Juventus so... a league is great when you're playing for a perpetual winner
- Isco plays down Juventus rumours new to me!
- Infantino in favour of joint Argentina-Uruguay 2030 World Cup
Uruguay hosted the first tournament but are too small to host it all, and Argentina have the culture and the stadia
Football confessions \
Neymar has bigger sponsors - that seems to be how all FA's think.
Man, tell me about it. It's been HELL supporting my NT over the years. First Terry, now Vardy. FFS
Pellegrini wants to stay in the PL. Word has it that he's in talks with Everton?
Hah, this OP must be American. You start your football career from 16 over here in Europe, in terms of loans, playing in lower leagues, working to first team. Kane went on four different loans by the time he was twenty
This England NT has been one of the more likeable NTs since I started supported England - and I've done it for a LONG time
England NT in training
Dele Alli and Eric Dier- these two get on like a house on fire. It's weird how football brings people of divergent backgrounds together. Still ugh at the kit, though
I really dig this picture of Dele Alli. For the English flag (St George's cross) - some supporters incorporate their local teams into the design (Wolves, Leicester, etc). Alli has taken off his shoes to trek across the flags to greet the fans. I appreciate that he did that. Being from MK Dons, a team that was in League 1 (third tier) for all the time he'd been there, if anyone should understand and respect the significance of the flags (even with MK Dons controversial beginnings) he would. Eff those maroon sleeves and blue/fushia socks though
France have the team to win Euro 2016, tbh. I'd put my money on them
The nike template looks better in shades of the same colour. Look how cohesive this design is - compared to the mess of England's
Northern Ireland 1- 0 Slovenia
10 games unbeaten, and growing in strength. Will Northern Ireland be a dark horse?
But... blue sleeves though? Why would the Emerald Isle have blue sleeves?
Ukraine 1- 0 Wales
Yarmelenko! Of course!
The Welsh kit look like Liverpool's black kit. I LOVEEEEE Ukraine's kit
OP: done! Cheers, jeers, and the rest of it, you know the drill! Have a lot to do before the friendly tonight! Later. Wait - can I get tags for nt: Ukraine and nt: Northern Ireland, please?