- Johan Cruyff obituary: Europe’s first football superstar Legend.
- Martin O’Neill in storm over ‘ugly’ wives comment as Ireland boss is blasted for sexist joke
Only good looking WAGS can show up at the players' hotel. But I've never seen an ugly or plain looking WAG, and I've seen ugly and plain looking football players. Wait, on reflection, I'd say ____'s WAG. Her old face was odd, but her new face looks GOOD, y'all. I mean like... levelled up. SMV is real
- Gareth Southgate grateful to have Paul Clement in U21s camp
I rate Clement over bloody Southgate, honestly
- BREAKING: Adam Johnson was arrested on the suspicion of possessing extreme pornography involving animals. also had sex with randoms on the bonnet of his car. Just... ugh. Never spawn again. Never.
- Premier League academy players made to attend social media workshops in aftermath of Adam Johnson child sex scandal That's the tip of the iceberg, tbh. There are questions re: responsibilities to club and the law, age of consent, etc
- Johan Cruyff: The great Dutchman treated the football world on and off the pitch... here are some of his most memorable quotes cruyffisms here
- Mario Gotze 'might not be satisfied at Bayern Munich', admits team-mate Thomas Muller amid links to LiverpoolI hope Gotze is enjoying eating crow. He looks as if he likes a meal
- Neil Doncaster says he will fight any plans to make it more difficult for Scottish clubs to qualify for Champions League
I'm with you
News in pictures
International Cup 2016
Glamour friendlies everywhere. Atletico Madrid even chose to join the 'fun'
Johan Cryuff passed on yesterday. RIP, legend
Selected images from International Matches
Wales 1- 1 Northern Ireland
No Bale, no Ramsey, no party
What do we think of this new Wales kit? I preferred the other one
Italy 1- 1 Spain
The Italian kit looks GOOD!
I don't know how the game went. Is DDG the undisputed no. 1?
Scotland 1 - 0 Czech Republic
I forgot how pink Scotland's kits are
Nice Czech kit. Puma really did some nice kits for their contracted countries this year
World Cup Qualifiers
Colombia 3- 2 Bolivia
James strikes again
OP: You know the drill! Hey, since 2016 is literally slaying all our faves, can we have a death/obit tag, or is that too morbid? If that's too much, what tags can I get for the 'glamour' internationals' that are a part of the game now? Or should we just stick to the 'preseason' tags instead? Or can 'preseason' be revised to 'preseason tours'? Please answer in comments.