- FIFA admits to World Cup bribery, demands money from U.S. government come again?
- Didier Deschamps va convoquer N'Golo Kanté pour les matches amicaux contre les Pays-Bas et la Russie Kante (Leicester player) is in line to get a call for the French NT
- Ranieri: "Es increíble hacer esto en la era del dinero" Ranieri wants to end his career at Leicester and thinks that he can keep his stars (Mahrez, Vardy, Kante, etc), reflects on the fantastic season Leicester has had so far
- Mauricio Pochettino braces for mass Tottenham call-up by England As it stands, Spurs might account for 50% of the English NT starting XI
- Isco not suited to Arsenal but Real Madrid star could yet move, says Guillem BalagueInteresting article
The Final Eight
The final teams!
Guardiola's record in the CL
Bayern 4- 2 (6-4 aggregate)
Juventus had ONE job. They were two goals up...
Cuadrado... *snaps fingers to aid memory* where have I heard that name before? Someone throw me a cluex4
Bayern came back, and Juventus allowed them to do so :/
Conan- on loan from Juventus- brought down his side. I thought that loanees weren't allowed to play against their parent clubs? Or is that only in the PL?
Barcelona - Arsenal (6-1 aggregate)
F**k me, this was an exhibition match. Arsenal, you need to review and rebuild going forward
This is the sixth consecutive year Arsenal have crashed out of the semi finals
Arsenal starlet scored a goal! Just one! But Barcelona is a colossus right now. Barca are a hospital pass that no one wants
Memes and social media
The best things about these matches are the social memes
Is that a real picture? If so, well done, Wegner. It takes discipline to stay trim as you age
Manchester United might be finding coal on the field, but dang they are striking gold in advertisements outside of it!
OP: Done. Let me go and drown my sorrows re: the coefficient in a 2 litre bottle of sparkling water. Football will break your heart