- Former Liverpool starlet Nathan Eccleston describes journey from Reds first team to bottom of Hungarian league interesting article
- Ibra on BenIn Sports: "If they replace the Eiffel Tower by my statue, I will stay at PSG, I promise!" Huh
- PSG are League 1 champions!!!
- Alaba stays at Bayern, rejects Manchester City interest Makes sense. You're assured of medals with Bayern every year
- Diego Costa: Gareth Barry says Chelsea striker did not bite him I found flash fic of Costa and Barry in the comments in /r/soccer. WHY?
Thank your mum for her genes, lil' Simeones
Aston Villa 0- 2 Tottenham Hotspur
Villa fans are fed up with how their club is being run. I cannot blame them.
Pochettino made seven changes to the team that faced Borussia Dortmund on Thursday. Who was surprised? People are still mad though. Like bristling
According to Opta, when Dier, Alli and Demembele are on the field for 45 mins, Spurs have never lost a game
Alli and Kane or Leicester's Vardy and Mahrez? We'll find out at the end of the season
Arsenal 1- 2 Watford
It just wasn't Arsenal's day. Welbeck is showing his quality though. Walcott looks like a wastrel as a result
The fun is in the social media trolling
That's gonna hurt
Manchester United 1- 1 West Ham
Martial saved LvG's job. I didn't think Martial could smile though
Payet got a free kick and showed his class. LvG acccused him of diving
Both coaches agreeing to disagree!
Borussia Dortmund 2- 0 Mainz 05
Two fans got ill during the match and one died
OP: done! Sorry no La Liga today, I'm in a hurry! Cheers, jeers, corrections and commentary pushback, you know the drill