- UEFA to introduce goal-line technology for Champions League final The main event!
- EVERTON SEASON TICKET PRICE REDUCTIONS: More details on the new pricing structure for 2016/17. Everton has slashed their ticket prices. Children and young adults (up to 21) can get in for £7.50 a game. Brilliant
- Colorado Rapids acquire midfielder Jermaine Jones from New England Revolution due to 'allocation money' whatever that means
- Stilitano doesn’t understand. He doesn’t understand the notion of the underdog. If Stilitano directed Die Hard, he’d replace bare-footed John McLane with one of the giant robots from Pacific Rim The guy who said that Leicester shouldn't be in Champions League? Who is HE?!
- Union Berlin coach resigns due to burn out I'm sure!
- Gianni Infantino: Fifa president to attend Swansea-Norwich game attending a meeting in the area, why not?
- Danny Drinkwater is one of several unsung Leicester superheroes proving their points through teamwork... 'Cristiano Ronaldo couldn't dress up as a turtle, but we can'
If you want to know about Drinkwater. A Manchester United reject who dropped to Leicester and now riding high
- Tottenham keeper Hugo Lloris is close to Arsenal's French players... but there are no friends in a north London derby An interview with Lloris
Photos and Gossip
Infantino is in Wales for a meeting but before he came to Wales. Before Wales he was in Zurich?
I don't know, really? But all right, now!
Barcelona doesn't want to renew its contract with Qatar airlines, but wants a contract that's the same monetary value and is finding it hard going... Really?
Tottenham Hotspur have a deal with Aquascutum for their formal travel togs. Aquascutum is an old English brand, a former offshoot of Jaeger (they made great yarn!). Think a low key Burberry in terms of aesthetic. They had Mason and Davies looking like a young couple at a civil ceremony, let me find the picture...
Here, their marriage photo. It does look like a marriage photo, no?
I agree with this comment. Stop trying to make 'der klassiker' happen, really
I assume that's why players wear tights under their shorts though, to keep everything tucked in? I wear compression tights under my shorts to keep my flesh from bouncing- and I don't run for 90 mins at a time
LOL, for true
OP: done! Roll on North London Derby!