- Sunderland terminated Adam Johnson's contract with immediate effect Hope he was saving his money
- Payet signs contract extension till 2021 West Ham must be delighted
- Arsenal announce a preseason tour to the US This is after the Euros, right? There are going to be a lot of tired players
- Jose Mourinho to Manchester United: £15million-per-year deal 'agreed in principle' Hot times, summer in the city.
- Football grounds of the twenty teams in the PL From Arsenal to West Ham. The Manchester City and Tottenham Spurs grounds are impressive
- Premier League clubs should cap away ticket prices at £10, says Tony Pulis True dat. Plus safe standing and we're a go!
- Tottenham latest club to retreat over ticket price increase as fan backlash follows on from Liverpool protests at Anfield Good!
Photos and gossip
No gossip here. The baby is just too cute.
Martial's daughter's name is Peyton. They used to always tell you never to put your child's name on their shirt because of kidnappers
Puyol is Bojan's agent. Who knew this?
LFC had their 'topping out' ceremony. Once the building's reached it's utmost height, you have a ceremony to bring it good luck. Klopp showed up to sign his name
Payet signed a new contract with West Ham. Nice to see that he dressed up for the occasion
Lavezzi is off to China! Chelsea and Inter Milan wanted him but China offered more money. It's going to be interesting to see how China affects European football going forward
OP: done! Cheers, jeers, corrections and commentary pushback, you know the drill!