- Incredible stat! Stoke have spent more on Imbula (€24m) than all of the clubs in La Liga combined (€20.5m) Stokealona
- Remi Garde looking to get out of Aston Villa he's made no signings. Dunno if that's due to the club saying no, or him
- Manchester City to give Pep Guardiola £150m to spend on players To be fair, Guardiola isn't a guy who'd be taking up a stint at a club of modest means like Norwich!
- Valencia has made contact with Pellegrini If he doesn't want to stay in the PL Article is in Spanish
- Colin Kazim-Richards signs for Celtic Ha ha haaaa really?
- Klopp's message to Liverpool FC fans after failure to land Teixeira I agree. Shahktar Donesk was taking the piss
- Window shut. Watford alone in 2015-16 spent more, net, than Arsenal, Spurs, Villa, Saints, Swans, Norwich COMBINED Interestingly, Spurs has a net spent of £0 in the league. They haven't bought anyone in the transfer window; sold an academy player to a German club and loaned out two
The letter Man City sent out telling people what was up
Valencia got a new signing! Gary Neville realises that he needed to get someone in. What's the 411 on this bloke?
Look who wheels upped and went to Bayern Munich!
Sky Sports broke the news that a Fox had been sighted at the Eremites. Of course, people thought they meant Mahrez, from Leicester, who plays for Algeria (Fennec Fox) but it was actually a Fox. Cue deflation
To be honest with you, LFC have brought enough and Klopp is wisely consolidating and looking at what he needs to trim, etc. Besides, Shahktar whatever were asking for too much money
Everton bought a striker. Word has it that Lukkaku (?) might be angling for an exit if Everton doesn't get into European places, so this guy is 'just in case'. I thought Everton's problem was a dodgy goalie and a leaky backline but... okay
Cheers, jeers, corrections and commentary pushback, you know the drill. Overlooked transfers (there are loads) please put in the comments. Will do the tags shortly