- Mascherano got convicted for tax evasion Can pay a fine instead of going to jail. Has paid almost €2,000,000 m when all is said and done
- Alex Teixeira pulled his hamstring soon after Liverpool made a bid. This is not a joke. Repeat: this is not a joke. LOLOLOLOL
- Jordan Morris signs for Seattle Sounders Had a trial with a German club but turned them down
- Wenger on if #cfc would be "specialists in failure" if in a relegation fight. "I see where you want to take me but I'm not ready to travel."LOL
- Zenit have made Manuel Pellegrini their priority choice to replace Andre Villas Boas in the summer. Well, Pellegrini did say that he was staying in Europe... I don't think Russia would have been on his cards, though
- Two-game ban for Sarri For making homophobic remarks
- Robert Lewandowski: Real Madrid a potential destination for Bayern Munich striker, says Franz Beckenbauer quelle surprise, I guess?
- UEFA give green light to goal-line technology While Blatter and Platini aren't looking, stuff is going on
- Gary Neville announces Dani Parejo won't be captain for rest of the season. Says he and Parejo agreed on decision. Are there any new midfielders for Valencia as yet?
- China signs 4 players from Brazilian champions Corinthians Corinthians should be happy. I hear that they are strapped for cash
OP: done! Cheers, jeers, corrections and commentary pushback, you know the drill