- Stoke City: Lionel Messi – I could do it on a wet Wednesday night at the Britannia Stadium
Messi throws down
- Tottenham’s John McDermott rejects Manchester United For those who came late, Manchester United's academy head has left his post. Manchester United turned to get talent from Spurs, but McDermott enjoys a good working relationship with Pochettino and Levy and said no
- Milan's attendance at 80,000-seat San Siro in Serie A tonight (28,374) was lower than Derby's yesterday in the Championship (32,895). Dang
- Liverpool transfer jumble has left Jürgen Klopp in charge of a footballing camel We know, trust us. Which is why Klopp has been given a hospital pass this season
- José Peseiro is the successor of Julen Lopetegui Yay or nay?
Watford's new signing
Swansea won their match against Watford and got a new coach! Does anyone know anything about Franceso Guidolin? Can he speak English for starters?
OP: done! Cheers, jeers, corrections, commentary pushback and the rest you know the drill!