- BREAKING: Former Newcastle goalkeeper Pavel Srnicek has died aged 47 RIP
- Crystal Palace say they 'would not stand in the way' if Real Madrid wanted Alan Pardew Ha! The way Real Madrid are burning through top level coaches... lol I can't even finish that thought with a straight face.
- Mikel John Obi: Chelsea happier under Guus Hiddink than José Mourinho Well, they should be winning, then?
- Patrick Bamford hopes to stay in Premier League after ending Crystal Palace loan LOL, don't know if you've been following this, but he did an interview about calling time on his loan to Crystal Palace- before even telling the coach. LOL
- Steven Naismith: Everton forward set to join Norwich City for £8m Huh? Let me have a peek in the everton subreddit and see how they're taking it.
Odion Ighalo top goal scorer in the English leagues in 2015
Leicester City 0- 0 Manchester City
The narrative for this match: would Man City get over their travel sickness? They do badly on the road. Would Leicester be punch drunk over the loss to Liverpool? We'd find out!
City still have travel sickness, Leicester still have fighting spirit
City kept a clean sheet - with the absence of Kompany who's laid off for another three months, iirc
Foxes' goalie (Schmeichel) was a beast though. I'm sure he saved about five shots last night. Pity me, who had to listen to 5Live last night. OMG, the commentary was so bad, twitter got in a tizzy over it. MESS. How these people have jobs, I'll never know
Vardy again. It seems that Agureo threw a strop and got subbed shortly after. I listened to it on the radio, so I don't know why he threw a wobbly?
OP: done! Cheers, jeers, commentary push back and corrections, the drill, you know it!