- RUMOURS: Real Madrid desperate to land Mourinho Reddit has advised me not to trust anything from Spanish media today, re: their version of April fools and such, so take with a bigger dose of salt than usual But this rumour has it that Mourinho really doesn't want to leave England, so he's waiting on an English position to open up. His wife and children REALLY enjoy London, and don't want to return to Spain (because the children were supposedly bullied depending on Mourinho's results?). As well as Mo didn't like dealing with the media so much! :S
- Louis van Gaal's reign set to end even if Manchester United beat Chelsea at Old Trafford ain't no lie baby bye, bye bye!
- Last time Man United failed to win in 7 games:
• Premier League didn't exist
• AC Milan were European champions
• David de Gea wasn't born wow
- Louis van Gaal latest: Manchester United boss believes club are beyond help but board urges him to stay on Huh, after spending a quarter of a billion pounds? What kind of CEO realness?
- Alfredo Pacheco, El Salvador ex-footballer, murdered déjà vu
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger reveals Jack Wilshere injury setback: 'He will not be back before February, that's for sure' Ah, this is why Woy Hodgson all talmbout "I'll be open to taking injured players along to Euro 2016. Bish, whet?
- ‘Chelsea interest in Jackson is no lie’ LOL, Spurs are in for him as well. But they want him on loan, according to rumours
- Kevin De Bruyne has now registered 28 league assists since the start of 2014/15, more than any player in Europe’s top five leagues. #MCFC Burn, Mourinho. Burn
- Kicker | Gianluca Gaudino wants to leave Bayern. German, Spanish and English clubs are interested in him Huh, didn't he juuust sign a contract with them last season and was talked about The Next Big Thing At Bayern?
OP: done! On the road again (I'd kill for a salad, NGL). Can someone please do the tags for me? Speak to you on the other side! Oh, a question. Are there any sites that I can practice with French speakers? Thanks!