- Guus Hiddink wants Eden Hazard to 'get his ego back' embrace it, be a star player
- Jurgen Klopp: No Premier League break hurts England chances I'm torn, in that if the teams got a break, you know they'd be flying off to Dubai or America for some sham cup international cup. If they made the break in the PL Ramadan style (as in, no travel unless necessary- and if you're going to X place it's to recuperate and NO MATCHES played) and showed lower league games to staunch it I'd be fine with it.
- Thursday's Sun back page: Sorry So The Sun has beef with LvG? Eh, I have no truck with The Sun, tbh.
- New Man City badge, look here. It's spiffy
- Mesut Ozil has declared his 2013 transfer from Real Madrid to Arsenal was the "correct decision There was a lot of drama around the decision at the time. Like, he didn't want to leave but was hustled out or summat?
- Claudio Ranieri: Unpredictable results have been good for the Premier League I agree. It's made it more enjoyable
- Arsenal star Hector Bellerin will be keen to prove to Vicente del Bosque that there is room for another right back in Spain squad Eyeing the Euros. Also, will a Barça return be on the cards/
- Real Madrid set to stick with Rafa Benitez as fans reject Jose Mourinho return and would prefer Zinedine Zidane to ex-Chelsea man Mou comes with a health warning for clubs, word has it.
Papisse Cisse is a Sengalese striker who plays for Newcastle. This year, he's invited young fans to his house for Christmas crackers!
Not his first time having parties for the young ones. He's held a barbeque over the summer, too
OP: right, gotta dash. Have dodgy internet (it's free but not broadband, you get me). Any news, pics or whatever, put here if you feel like