- Damien Duff: Former Republic of Ireland winger retires He was beset by some serious injuries towards the end of his career, iirc
- Sepp #Blatter says "I am not ashamed. Even if I am suspended, I am still President. The committee cannot go against the President. His relatives need to come for him. Blatter has gone off the deep end
- Kamel Bengougam, Riyad Mahrez's agent, says Mahrez wants to say with Leicester for the rest of the season and no clubs have contacted him Good lad
- Love this...Luton say 20 managers of clubs outside UK applied for manager's job & 6 others primary claim to fame is winning Football Manager I've discovered my new career path
- Manchester United consider Mourinho but remain wary of his antics Interesting article. It seems that they'd want assurances re: his behaviour and about him promoting academy talent, because it's a matter of pride and tradition re: Manchester United. I think they should get the coach from Sevilla- Unai Emry- because he can spin stuff out of nothing at all. Or what about Sampaoli? The upshot is, Mourinho will give you a trophy, but his scorched earth methods leave much to be desired.
- Watford closing in on Juan Manuel Iturbe TIL- the people who own Watford also own Granada and um... Udinese Calcio. So their scouting must be out of this world. Word has it that they're focusing- putting their efforts and invests in Watford, because if Watford stays up, it will be good business.
Guess the pictogram
Football confessions are my crack
Like... no lie. Whenever I feel down, I go there and get a few giggles and be on my way
Wow, that's the detail? Ouch at the pain of getting it done
Arsenal 2- 1 Man City
I didn't watch the match, but when I saw the score, I wasn't surprised. Man Citeh blows hot and cold. You don't know which team you're going to get
Ozil came in for some plaudits. The guy cost £45m. He was bound to show up for the club eventually? He wasn't tearing up trees the first season he was here
I watched the highlights on MOTD. It was a good match. Lively, filled with tempo- and City's midfield and defence went missing. Again
Yaya Toure clawed one back
Manchester United Christmas
Manchester United players spreading Christmas cheer to the children who have to spend their Christmas at the hospital. Poor lambs
All the players from the first XI showed up - apart from DDG who had a random drugs test- he was mad that he had to miss it, but these people don't play. You miss a drugs test, like Rio Ferdinand did, and you get get fined, and people start to wonder
OP: done! Cheers, jeers, corrections and commentary. For the next week, I've been advised that my email access will be spotty (this happened last year, yeah, I'm annoyed as hell). So, speak when we can! Oh, a question? Can we get a social media tag? I'm finding that I'm getting a lot of stuff from social media such as twitter or instagram. Or is that too much to ask?