- Pep Guardiola to leave Bayern Munich at end of the season Props to Bayern Munich, as soon as they got wind that Guardiola was going to go they get Ancelotti. Someone who was on record saying that he didn't like the Bundesliga. Well, he'll love it now! I wonder if they'll expect him to learn German?
- Sepp Blatter and Michel Platini handed EIGHT-YEAR ban by FIFA ethics committee
not life, but eight years
- Manchester United: 'I don't think a change will bring success' - Boss Louis van Gaal remains defiant as pressure mounts
- Why the English Premier League has been turned upside down NGL, it's been more interesting this year
- Jimmy Hill was the man who changed football for ever... there will never be another in the sport like him Good article. He's the reason why footballers don't have capped wages, why shirts have sponsorship, why the English stadia is seated, got clubs to organise subsidised travel for their supporters, and introduced football punditry as it is now to TV. Good read
LOL, oh Zlatan
Frank Lampard got married to Christie Bleakley, a minor British celebrity. I just remember that she used to front Pantene and umm... some deodorant. Cech, Terry, and Mourinho were at the ceremony.
Chelsea 3- 1 Sunderland
So, Chelsea had their first match under Hiddink this weekend.
NGL, I can understand the supporters's anger, I guess? You pay all that money and show up for matches, your team doesn't perform, not because they can't but because they won't. It's deeply unprofessional. No one necessarily believes in footballers loving their paymasters, but gosh, it wouldn't kill you to show up?
The signage could be better though
Well, Mourinho seemed to be liked by the locals. Cafe Brasil, hmmm
That's a bomb ass shirt
Club World Cup
River Plate 0 -3 Barcelona
I gotta say, I wish this competition to DIAF. 9/10 times the teams that win will be European, because the European clubs cream the best players. This is one FIFA idea that's a bit silly, tbh.
In addition, MSM are an unstoppable trident right now. It helps that they all seem to genuinely like each other.
Match round ups
Watford 3- 0 Liverpool
This match, lol. When other LFC supporters were all, "We'll smash 'em" I was like, "Uh, have you seen Watford lately? They bully and boss the pitch. Also, Flores Sanches is NO JOKE." I'll spare you the pain of the match on LFC's side, but it was grim
Pity poor Bogdan. His first start as an LFC goalie and he dropped the corner! It all went downhill from there
OP: drat, gotta go. Time is against me. Tis the busy season and all that. Cheers, jeers, corrections and umm commentary pushback, you know the drill!