- BONUS BALLS: CLAUDIO RANIERI WILL EARN £100,000 FOR EVERY PLACE LEICESTER CITY FINISH ABOVE 18TH THIS SEASON One reason why you can't feel sorry for coaches at the top level. They get paid handsomely
- Swansea City boss search: Marcelo Bielsa on the brink of taking over?
Fun fact, Bielsa used to be Mauricio Pochettino's coach back in Argentina. Before Guardiola decided to become a manager, he made a pilgrimage to Bielsa's home and got some pointers. It would be mad if Bielsa came in the PL though. His teams tend to shine brightly and then flame out
- Pep Guardiola: Bayern Munich coach to clarify future next week Word has it that his wife wants to stay in Munich. So I'd be surprised if he ends up in the PL, tbh.
- Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich holds meeting with directors as he considers Jose Mourinho sacking A mess. Word has it that one of the players leaked the team's starting XI to the press before the Leicester game
- The next mistake Rafa makes, he's out and Zizo is in SMH
Chelsea players handing out presents at a local hospital. It seems that Kate Middleton (Prince William's wife) is a Chelsea supporter. Hmmph. Figures.
Word has it that Hazard is eyeing a move out the door. I'd be surprised if he left in January, but not in the summer transfer window
Copa del Rey
Valencia 2- 0 Barakaldo
The Neville brothers making their managerial bones in Spain. Gary Neville won his first match as coach.
Santi Mina seems to taking advantage of the new coaching situation. He's blooming, yo
The German Cup (Pokal, is it?)
Augsburg 0- 2 Dortmund
This guy is on fire
I won't even pretend to know to spell this guy's name. Mkhitaryan gestures to the sky and crowd. Dortmund are through to the last eight
OP: done! Cheers, jeers, corrections and commentary pushback, you know the drill!