- Arsene Wenger "We tried to sign Kingsley Coman in the summer of 2014. The transfer was almost completed but he preferred Juventus." #afc another one who got away. That's the kid killing it at Bayern Munich, right? I was surprised that he was french, the name doesn't sound French at all
- It is time Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal dropped Wayne Rooney? Idek, but I don't think he should go to the Euros though
- Arsenal have picked up more injuries than points in November OMG
- Verona sack Serie A's longest serving coach Andrea Mandorlini Five years. A lot of European coaches in the Premier League are complaining that the PL has gotten as trigger happy as the European sides (specifically La Liga and Serie A)
- Pep Guardiola to upset Chelsea by signing new £17m Bayern Munich deal before Christmas Man City and Chelsea need to let it go. At Munich, Guardiola is assured of things, and wins. Also, his partner supposedly likes Munich for their family which is no small thing
I will be glad when Ronaldo and Messi aren't a part of this conversation (or for the Balon d'Or being something other than a goalscorer). Congratulations to Neymar, people are clamouring for Suarez to be in this sort of company
Annoyed for CoCo that his goal wasn't counted. You don't do a Rabona like that everyday!
Next year, El Cholo. Next year
I bet they'll name the American
Jill Ellis will get it, and it will be baffling, just as how the US won the World Cup was baffling, but anyway
Steven Gerrard has come back to LFC to train (and do some punditry) during the MLS off season. It's also well known that he's come to shadow Klopp
The Scouse Cafu is coming back after a long injury layoff. Klopp upon meeting him, told him to 'count the days'
Link to Reus and Auba's synchronised training
I'm not seeing it, tbh
Well, it's a matter of if the girl in question likes it, I loves it, you know?
Chelsea's video of attracting sponsorship, made by Saatchi and Saatchi (sp?). Really well done!
OP: done. Cheers if this post goes through, jeers, corrections and commentary pushback - you know the drill! I'm off/