Chatter from the sidelines
- Gareth Bale commissions construction of golf course at his home with replica of 11th hole at Augusta Home in Wales, not Madrid
- Gareth Bale: ‘I have grown up since Real Madrid move’ After two years, still hasn't learnt the language. Piss take.
- Jose Mourinho takes swipe at former Chelsea defender Graeme Le Saux ahead of Maccabi Tel Avi match Mourinho being Mourinho
- Barcelona: Carles Puyol becomes Marc Bartra agent amid Manchester United potential interest Hmmm
- Simeone: "The way Messi, Suárez & Neymar coexist is admirable" True dat. It helps that both Neymar and Suárez think Messi hung the moon, to be fair
- Brendan Rodgers is in the Middle East discussing a lucrative contract with a Qatari club. Story @MailSport shortly. Good. Stay far away from European football.
- Arsene Wenger hits out at UEFA for "accepting doping" after failing to punish Dinamo Zagreb despite player ban There you go
- Isco starting to get fed up Tired of being a sub
- Paris attacks: Toby Alderweireld admits terror fears are having an effect on Tottenham's French and Belgian players His brother is a policeman and his family lives near the capital
Club gifts for someone special here
Crystal Palace 0 - 1 Sunderland
I was surprised when I read the result. I expected a draw for some reason
OP: done! Have to go. Cheers, jeers, corrections and commentary pushback you know the drill. Can I please have a club:leicester tag? Thanks