Chatter from the sidelines
- Yaya Toure: I was afraid Messi would embarrass me in front of my family! Messi out here terrorizing people
- Manchester City’s Yaya Touré: I have won titles and money, but am not happy What, you still didn't get a birthday cake?
- The agent of PSG winger Ezequiel Lavezzi (30) has been in Barcelona to agree personal 3-year deal with Barcelona. [gazzetta via md]What's this about Barcelona being banned from trading and dealing with players even though they are under a ban?
- Benitez: "Simeone said the league this season will favour Real Madrid? I think another team is benefitting from penalties the most. not us."careful, Simenoe. Mourinho got a record 7th fine in ten years for comments like this!
- Bale with a calf injury will be out for at least a week. [@JLSanchez78] whoops
- UEFA fine Barcelona €40.000 for Catalan flags in the stands Mess. Link is in Spanish.
- Real Madrid squad blackball Dr Olmo This is Perez's man, right?
- JOSE MOURINHO: I am living in a different world, I don't have power. I'm a lonely guy in this modern age... Chelsea manager opens up after difficult start to the season
Hold on, let me get the world's smallest violin
Monday night match, PL
Swansea 0 - 1 Stoke
Bojan is back from injury... and how!
Nope at the Swansea away kit
Bayern players at Arsenal grounds, practicing
Champions League press conference, I assume. Alas, I am only interested in Europa, since the team(s) I support are in that competition
OP: done! Remember, with the champions league matches, the posts tend to be thin on the ground the day before. Then the day after... watch out! Cheers, jeers, corrections, commentary pushback, you know the drill! Will do the tags later