Chatter from the sidelines
- Thomas Muller: The Premier League has too many foreigners and a move to Manchester United is not up for discussion! an interview with The Daily Mail
- Andriy Yarmolenko ‘wants to play abroad’ as Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho scouts Ukraine winger Hmm, let me shut up
- England footballer is at the centre of a blackmail plot after an eight-second video of him in a threesome was shared among his childhood friends on Snapchat Why do footballers insist on video taping their sex escapades though?
- James McClean could face action from FA and West Brom as winger revels in taunting Sunderland fans after IRA chants Ugh, McClean is a t**t
- Rumour Mill: Eden Hazard to Real Madrid, Yevhen Konoplyanka to Chelsea, Thomas Muller, Karim Benzema All lies
- “Mokotjo Destined For EPL & La Liga” This is the third time I've come across this lad's name in just as many days. What sort of midfielder is he? CM? DM? AM?
- Radamel Falcao could be ready to quit Chelsea in January after failing to make an impact for Blues Sorry about all the PL news. It's a Monday
Newcastle 6- 2 Norwich
Newcastle register their first win of the season, and Wijnaldum scored four!
Intermilan 0- 0 Juventus. Is Juventus going to be the next Dortmund where their domestic form was pants, but they were slaying the competition in Champions League?
Nice 4- 1 Rennes
TIL: Ben Arfa is still alive
Real Sociedad 0- 2 Atletico Madrid
Griezmann scored, right?
I'm assuming that Greizmann's bae is pregnant?
The referee was fed up in this match. I'd watch highlights of him alone
OP: done! Sorry, I think I've come down with the flu, my joints ache and it hurts when I swallow, so I can't even have a cuppa. Cheers, jeers, commentary and pushback - knock yourselves out. I won't be around for the rest of the day