Talking from the touchline
- Nedved: Morata's future is at Juventus Real Madrid who?
- La Liga changing sponsors Instead of BBVA it will be La Liga Mazda
- FIFA's Blatter 'To Be Provisionally Suspended'Huh? So where was the ethics committee with Russia and Qatar and the many bribes?
- Sepp Blatter threatened with £100m 'embezzlement' lawsuit by former Fifa vice-president Chung Mong-joon When it rains it pours
- So Robbie, what did you make of Roy Keane's breastfeeding comment? #banter
- Exclusive - Stabaek chief says Bob Bradley free to join Sunderland but insists there has been no approach *jaw drops* Bradley is in contention for Sunderland. Dude, that is a poisoned chalice. But Bradley said that he wanted to work in a bigger league and how there was an American bias in terms of not being considered for big managing jobs in Europe. All the best!
- Juventus president Agnelli calls for Euro leagues to 'harmonise' - start the same, have the same breaks, etc
- Brendan Rodgers will be on FA shortlist for next England manager - if Roy Hodgson leaves Oh God, no. I'd take Martinez and Pardew over Rodgers anyday. Martinez shows that he's able to learn and rotate, Pardew has shown that he can turn bad sides around
- Roberto Mancini building Inter into a 'throw back' side Less on technique, more on strength
- Keisuke Honda wants to leave AC Milan - Everton and Tottenham to pounce?
What kind of player is he? Is he a specialist (deadball, passing, playmaker), or a James Milner (jack of all trades, master of none)
Bayern's Champions League team
Ireland vs Germany tonight!
Buffon, mainstay of the Italian NT, practising yesterday
I wish Milner would be dropped from the NT, tbh. Wait until he gets his form and hunger back
Serbia vs Albania part 2, ding, ding, ding! The screen of the Serbian coach got hit by bricks from Albanian supporters. Fun.
Anthony Martial got called up for French NT. He looks really old for 19
Martial's arrival in the squad has put Benzema under pressure.
More players in the polish NT getting a run about
OP: done. Cheers, jeers, commentary pushback and corrections you know the drill