- Stoke City: Mame Diouf learns mother died in Mecca crush Wow, I remember this happening a month ago? A lot of British muslims died there as well. According to reports, the actual number is higher than the Saudis have reported
- MOURINHO BURNING OUT HIS PLAYERS - CAPELLO It's in his MO. Get the academy talents, Mourinho
- Tebas fires barb at "Sicilian mafia-style football family" FIFA No to Platini, Blattar and Villar, according to La Liga President. The headline says it all.
- Ibrahimović has confirmed to @sportbladet that he's "in discussions" about making a film called 'Zlatan - The Movie' LOL, he would
- Landon Donovan: Klinsmann should go if USA loses to Mexico Probably. There seems to be a lot of headscratching re: his team selections
- What's it like to be a blind football fan? A video about a blind gooner
- Benitez: Defensive? My Napoli team scored 104 goals!
- Neymar will break my record anyway - Kaka
You never know!
- What is happening to Barcelona's form in La Liga? Didn't we have this same story last season and then they ended up winning everything? No sympathy
- ROY KEANE: ‘UNLESS ROBBIE KEANE IS BREASTFEEDING HIS NEW BABY, HE’LL BE PLAYING AGAINST GERMANY’Keane has another kid?
- Karim Benzema aims dig at new boss Rafa Benitez as Real Madrid striker says he is 'fed up' of being substituted *kanye shrug*
- Carlo Ancelotti to wait until next season for return to football as former Real Madrid boss says 'I want to take my time to rest Rumour has it that he might be eying Roma? Their coach is in a spot of trouble at the mo.
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho to publish first book next week with insight into his 'unique brand of football wisdom and philosophy' Huh. People wanted this back in 2004-06. Why now? I'll buy it though, I do like reading books about football. Right now, I'm reading Soccer in Sun and Shadow, and I have Guardiola's biography by Balague, and Managing in the Volcano lined up
Ancelotti was in London to collect an 'inspire leadership' award. Whatever that means
Rooney and Stones are out of the English NT due to injuries, Walker and Townsend get a call up. Pochettino must be going spare.
Fernando Torres is the new face of a clothing brand. JackJones? Is it like Jack Willis? Kinda European hipster, drizzled with eau de 'gap yeah' I can't remember the aesthetic. On this side of the pond, fashion can be a bit samey (once you get beyond urban)
Alvez practising with Brazil for World Cup qualification?
Bundesliga table as it stands at the moment
LOL, it's been interesting all the past players who've come out shading Rodgers around the Derby. Between this tweet and Reina's I've been dying
More pictures of Rihanna at PSG keep popping up. I hope Trapp is the gentleman she seems to want. A man to open doors for her, to be affectionate with her in front of his friends. Her Vanity Fair article was deep, although I side eyed her re: the Rachel Dozeal comments, but whatever
Nice, you can have wine in the PSG executive box. I dig. I dig.
OP: done. Cheers, jeers, corrections and commentary pushback, you know the drill