Chatter from the sidelines
- McDonald's, Coca-Cola, VISA and Budweiser call for FIFA president Sepp Blatter to resign with immediate effect Blatter ain't trying to hear it
- The FA hit back at Eva Carneiro's claims that they have 'chosen to ignore' evidence in sexism case after Jose Mourinho row as they open the door for a fresh complaint Eva Caniero said that the FA didn't contact her re: the case. The FA said they contacted her via her lawyers and they didn't get a response from said lawyers, so because time is money, they had to continue with the case. Stuff like this can be proven via records (in terms of letters sent and such). The letter might have gotten lost in the post somewhere. (._.)
- Juventus president Andrea Agnelli wants B teams in Italian league come again?
- Serie A coming close to erase Premier League's co-efficient So top four places will be limited to top three. It *might* make the English teams take Europa seriously?
- Jurgen Klopp 'travels to England to visit clubs' It's only a rumour, but huh
- Ultimate Guide to La Liga Weekend: Real Madrid, Not Atletico, in Shape for Derby Uh oh...
- Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew should be in frame to become next England manager, says Tony Pulis ahead of league meeting I'd rather have Alan Pardew over frigging Brendan Rodgers, tbh. At least Pardew has shown some sort of nous in terms of sluggish Newcastle and the turn around re: Crystal Palace. He's added value to those two clubs, whereas Rodgers has spent £300 million and is still in reno hell, team wise
- Diego Costa dropped by Spain as coach Vicente Del Bosque slams controversial Chelsea striker's antics against Arsenal about time. Costa has been rewarded for his bad behaviour and indulged for too long.
DC United 2- 1 New York City
A wild Frank Lampard appears
Darmstadt 98 2- 3 Maniz 05
Darmstadt's Wagner missed a penalty shot, woe
Celta Vigo 0- 0 Getafe
Celta Vigo bottled it, man!!!!
OP: done! Cheers, jeers, corrections and pushback against commentary, you know the drill! Off to run.