Chatter from the sidelines
- Fifa won't allow Arda to be registered now as they dont't accept the Spanish rules regarding replacing injured players. [cope] Can't believe Arda is just chilling for six months. Is he on wages?
- Chiellini: Juventus desperate to catch Inter Why did I think he was out injured?
- Chelsea's Diego Costa face three-game ban after being charged with violent conduct Good. You have to watch Mourinho's press conference though, he's a master troll. There's a part where he slates the reporter asking him if he played badminton, and the reporter is all, "No, I played rugby" and Mourinho slates him. Seriously, I can see why journalists like Mourinho, because he gives them copy
- Fifa corruption: Jack Warner extradition proceedings approved Story come to bump
- Arsenal fans launch petition to ban Mike Dean from refereeing their games That might be for the best, tbh
- Slaven Bilic says West Ham's away win against Manchester City was like 'walking into a pub full of girls' With all this big talk, I expect West Ham to be in Europe and bossing it up, mate
- "Catalan clubs wouldn't play in La Liga" Barcelona wouldn't have a problem finding a league, tbh because La Liga is built and marketed around El Clasico- if Barcelona left- Real Madrid battles against who? Atletico? Sevilla? Malaga?
Anthony Martial's bb girl got his MOTM award. All on cue now: d'awww
Vintage: Liverpool supporters on their way to the 1950 cup final vs Arsenal
Van Persie supposedly hates Fenerbache
Aubo makes me fear for him every time I see this
How is Chicharito doing?
Turn this mother out... proper dance battle
I just like this picture
OP: done! Cheers, jeers, corrections and commentary pushback, you know the drill! Hey, a question, I'm going on a trip with some people, and we have to carry our own food, what would your menu be?