Chatter from sidelines
- Manchester United and Liverpool meet without local talent for first time in Premier League history No Gerrard, Scholes...
- Louis van Gaal and Manchester United players' training clash stemmed from Dutchman's hard-line approach on pre-season tour The players find his training methods too harsh
- Pique:"I wore a Buffon shirt during the 14-15 UCL semi final and always want Madrid to lose. That's the way the Madrid-Barça rivalry is" Well, at least he's honest.
- Juventus agree pre-contract deal with Barcelona for Chelsea target Paul Pogba Well, Chelsea won't be happy
- Feigning injury to get opponent sent off New rule in the PL- if a player feigns injury to get an opponent sent off, the player will get a three match ban. No appeals
- El Confidencial expects him to get a good reception when he returns to Old Trafford, possibly against Liverpool. Supposedly open to talks with Manchester United, because his head is no longer 'in white'
- Draxler was desperate for Juventus move - Heldt hmmm
- André Villas-Boas announces he is to quit as Zenit St Petersburg manager Can't see him coming back to the PL, tbh. His game play (in England) was slow, lumbering and hard to watch
- Pat Nevin blasts Scottish FA after players were forced to eat in Burger King after European qualifier defeat in Georgia What a place to have a recovery meal! I hope they at least eschewed the buns and fries, and went for a vegetable salad instead
Austrian national coach has a news conference after his side qualified for Euros- with a beret and bread. I miss bread.
Mendez at Old Trafford. DDG has done an about face and wishes to stay on with Manchester United
PSG's new kit - back to black
OP: done! Cheers, jeers, corrections and commentary pushback, you know the drill!