Chatter from the sidelines
- Juventus’ big boys must step up Have yet to get points on the table
- Kuba’ Błaszczykowski somberly reveals he witnessed his father kill his mother when he was 10 Huh. Who knew?
- Why we should all celebrate Saido Berahino’s transfer tomfoolery tl;dr:dad killed in the Burundian civil war, his mum and sisters made it to England. He came over, had to get DNA tested to make sure that he was was whom he said he was and lived in a children's home for a period of time
- Bayern Munich's Philipp Lahm plans to retire before 2018 World Cup On notice
- Arsenal Reportedly Bid for Serie A Star in the Summer and Have Another in Their Sights for January Looking to the future
- Roma handed Pjanic injury blow So, we pjanic?
- Napoli offer Mertens extension Tie 'em up, hold 'em down
- Spain's La Liga 'must plan for Messi and Ronaldo exit' Because Messi and Ronaldo won't last forever
- Major League Soccer can match Premier League, La Liga and Serie A in future, says Don Garber In terms of stadia, fans and quality of the product
- Steven Gerrard unlikely to return to Liverpool on loan according to MLS chief Don Garber Why should he though? Just draw a line under his LFC experience and move on
- Xabi Alonso Will Consider MLS or China Move When His Bayern Contract Expires He'll get a lot more money in China, and if he's looking to get back into growing his brand (the ads for nivea, colognes, whatever) he'd clean up
- Pep: "If there was a Catalan state, I'd have played for Catalonia" Committed to Catalan independence
- Ramos: Piqué partly to blame for boos LOL, true. But still, as a Captain of the Spanish NT you have to be a bit more diplomatic
- Premier League in talks with MLS over potential Anglo-American Cup competition Similar to the tournaments that they have in the summer, but they'd streamline it into something more cohesive. Once a year is too much though.
Kevin De Bruyne back in England meeting up with his teammates. Never thought he'd come back, tbh
The Forehead, Eric Dier signed a contract extension with Tottenham Hotspur until 2020.
One more celebrity fragrance on the shelves. Wait, before I slate, let me read the notes.
Ah, got the description: "The fragrance opens with an exhilarating blend of fresh lavender and sparking bergamot. The heart of Cristiano Ronaldo Legacy is comprised of luxurious orris and aromatic sage and rosemary. The rich background of exotic patchouli and smoky vetiver adds addiction and envelopes the fragrance in enigmatic darkness." Hmmm. Let me go and sniff
OP done! Cheers, jeers, corrections and commentary pushback, you know the drill. Can someone please do the tags for me? Am in a hurry