Chatter from the sidelines
- David de Gea in limbo as paperwork delay threatens to end dream £29m move to Real Madrid from Manchester United... who were taking Keylor Navas in part-exchange This saga kept me up entirely too late last night. Bantz were had. David de Gea is in Madrid with his girlfriend, because he expected to be presented at Real Madrid this afternoon. He now has to fly back to Manchester. Just as well, Navas didn't want to come to England, even with the increase in wages. Real Madrid had time to make this happen, and they tried it. Word has it that David de Gea might have to extend his contract to play (it's all madness and rumour mongering over here in England, sorry). Story developing...
- European Leagues transfer window See when the individual transfer windows close for each league
- RMC suggest Mauricio Pochettino has blocked the proposed season-long loan of Erik Lamela to Marseille. #THFC Wha'?
- Manchester United outcast Victor Valdes keen for reconciliation with Louis van Gaal despite likely Old Trafford exit Deal has fallen through, might as well make nice, no?
- Arsenal eye up PSG pair Edinson Cavani and Adrien Rabiot as Arsene Wenger looks to give his side a deadline day boost That rife celebration will go down like a lead balloon over here
- Manchester United’s Javier Hernández on verge of move to Bayer Leverkusen Permanent deal
- West Ham re-sign Alex Song on season-long loan from Barcelona Well, it's not as if Song will have a place on Barca's bench, much less first XI
- Wolfsburg sign Julian Draxler from Schalke in club-record deal 2nd highest fee in the BL
- Chelsea close in on £2.7m deal for Nantes defender Papy Djilobodji They've moved on from John Stones
Januzaj got tapped to Dortmund. Valencia was in the running for his signature too
LOL, still crying with laughter. Thanks RM
Real Madrid knew David de Gea was coming and they baked him a cake and... he can't show up!
I agree with this. It's the whole situation with Bale again
James and Salome. I'm waiting to see if she'll have her mother's old face
I'm going to stop. Seriously. Just.
The memes keep coming
Pogba at Clarefontaine" />
Do they dress up for dinner times at the French camp? Classy!
French fans at the French training ground, Clarefontaine, posing with Greizmann
Lloris always looks pained, as if he should have his hand over his heart, whilst wearing black priest robes. A special shoutout to whomever gets this reference
Wales in training. I won't stop saying it, but credit to Gareth Bale and Aaron Ramsey for not shirking their international duties, as well as Ashley Williams, Ben Davies, Joe Allen and the rest. Their efforts have put the Welsh NT in a pretty advantageous position
That being said, Bale needs a trim or something
Adidas seems to have used the same template (re the tops) for Swansea city's kit as well. Garry Monk was wearing a similar top when he did the prematch interview against Manchester United. As much as I swear at Adidas though, their running shorts are the best, I've found.
Ben Davies (Americans pronounce his surname so wrong) does press interviews
Can today be a day of confessions? Not as extreme as this (I appreciate the poster's ambition, though) </i>
OP: Done, cheers, jeers, correction and commentary pushback you know the drill. Do we have a transfer windows tag? My tags aren't working for me, help! I got transfers, but I can't click on the others? Is it just me?