Chatter from the sidelines
- Everton FC striker Steven Naismith: I was compelled to give away match tickets again Gives away football tickets to the unemployed for them to reintegrate into society
- Ex QPR man Adel Taarabt told to lose weight in order to play for Benfica 1st team [Picture]Eat less. Move more.
- Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham supporters amongst London fan coalition challenging West Ham’s move to the Olympic Stadium West Ham has the cheek to say that the public will lose money - when we're already losing money by subsidising them!
- Done Deal: Leicester land Swiss international Serie A superstar on three-year deal What's the verdict on Gokhan Inler - and that name doesn't sound necessarily Swiss? Where's he from originally?
- AC Milan Show Interest in Bayern Munich Star Xabi Alonso I always thought Italy would suit his style, but AC Milan- hmmm, a stretch
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho made personal call to Barcelona star Pedro in order to seal £21.1m deal for Manchester United target So Everton can keep John Stones
Celtic 3 - 2 Malmo
Valencia 3 - 1 Monaco. I haven't been watching the matches at all, so no commentary
The kit is simple, yet effective
OP: done! A lot of the transfer news I'm seeing seems to be recycled rumours, or basic speculation (Mueller to Manchester United). So until that's sorted, the roundups will be short. Cheers, jeers, corrections and commentary pushback, you know the drill!