- Manchester United have bid €85million for Bayern Munich striker Thomas Muller, according to Sport BILD. ~ Sky # you know, after Schweinsteiger, Idek even know anymore
- ‘Serie A still behind top leagues’ Players prefer La Liga, Bundesliga and the PL
- Roberto Soldado fails to kick ball into crowd at Villarreal presentation following Tottenham transfer OMGerd, Bobby
- Rangers set to agree loan deal for Arsenal youngster Gedion Zelalem Rangers are getting some good academy players in this window
- Kevin De Bryune's agent talking up Manchester City. Furious at Wolfsburg Oh, so I guess he isn't staying at Wolfsburg then? Although they said Bayern, Barca, Real or bust? Everyone please, sing from the same hymn sheet! Mourinho even put an oar in saying that KDB has to play every week
- Bad Boy Balotelli Wanted By Several Italian Serie A Clubs Go, just go. Save your career.
- Bayern Munich plead for end to Mario Gotze speculation with star's future still uncertain
Still better than Messi, according to Löw, can't Guardiola see that?!
- Where next for Zlatan Ibrahimovic? Arsenal, Manchester United, AC Milan and MLS are options as PSG tell star striker he can leave Huh. He might be too old for the PL k/li>
Borini (soon to be former LFC player) and his bride sold their wedding pictures to OK! Ooerr, how Posh and Becks! The money raised from the pictures went to charity for bone marrow transplants. No hate from me.
New signings for Bayern. Might be a difficult kit to get around in, though
Manchester United 3- 1 Brugge
In his first two outings, Memphis Depay has been underwhelming (or whelming, at best). Last night...
He showed why he wanted the no. 7. Worn by names such as Best, Catonna, Beckham and Ronaldo - would he be another Angel di Maria?
Carrick scored a spectacular OG- own goal. Romero also made some dodgy choices
Fair play to the Bruges fans- they brought the noise and blue
Memphis was feeling it: the large stage, the infinite roar of the fans, no 7 and all its glory etched into his spine. There before him, the pull of his dreams- and proper fired a shot, by way of a sweet pass by Carrick. Michael Owen decided to comment on this by saying, "Memphis Depay looks like a footballer." Why does this guy still have a job doing commentary?
Anatomy of the second shot, even more gorgeous than the first
Schweinsteiger, according to reports has already become a good presence in the dressing room and on the field. On the field he directs play, verbally and physically. LvG watches him with hearts in his eyes
Lazio 1 - 0 Bayer
Not much pictures of this match, tbh
Kieta (in Lazio blue) scored the only goal. The mighty sub!
Sporting Lisbon 2 - 1 CSKA Moscow
Slimani did that for his side. First leg though. It can go all tits up on the second leg
And jump! For my love!
OP: done! Cheers, jeers, corrections and commentary pushback, you know the drill! I'm going to curl up and die now. I have a pounding headache. I think my partner has brought home a flu virus for me to love and cherish and call George. >:(