Jose Mourinho vs Eva Carneiro - oyyy
- Jose Mourinho stands firm at Chelsea and won't reinstate Eva Carneiro... but she may sue and wants apology from manager It's been Chelsea all over the news in England for the past two days. If I must suffer, so will you
- Eva Carneiro latest: Jose Mourinho widely criticised, Chelsea manager's behaviour branded 'appalling' The other PL doctors (who seem to have their own body) released a statement of support for her actions
- Further fallout from Mourinho's criticism of the medical staff Blog post from We Ain't Got No History, it seems that Mourinho had concerns with all his medical staff (a few left over from the AVB era, and Caneiro is one of them) over Costa's hamstrings and general fitness of Chelsea players (this is a Chelsea blog, so *kanye shrug*)
- Chelsea refuses to comment on Carneiro role It seems Caneiro's facebook post (where she thanked people for support) has been seen as a sign of betrayal by Mourinho, because he likes to keep things in house
- Mourinho has gone too far with Carneiro treatment People are thinking that Mourinho has become unhinged, like his stay at Real Madrid towards the end. LOL
A pint and a chinwag
- Chelsea goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois accused of cheating on Spanish girlfriend with Miss Belgium hopeful can never keep it in his pants, that one. Isn't his gf pregnant?
- Chelsea transfer news: Ramires on verge of sealing Juventus move Looked in my Juventus tag and saw Chelsea *sigh*
- The Premier League’s loss is the Serie A and AS Roma’s gain Players who haven't worked out in the EPL are going to Serie A. Most of them are Chelsea players. I can't escape Chelsea this week. FML
- Lyon ‘accept Spurs’ €14m transfer bid for Clinton Njie’ I don't follow League 1, so question: is he as terrible as one is lead to believe. It's suspect when Lyon fans are cheering in the aisles.
- Bayern Munich will not have easy ride in Bundesliga title race... Wolfsburg will be among their challengers, says Joachim Low That's a good thing, right? I don't know anymore
- Manchester United refuse to launch female team and are accused of blocking progress of women's football following World Cup That's odd, considering that their owners are American, and the Americans seem to love women's soc- I mean, football. It's shades of Real Madrid, because they aren't into ladies football, either. United used to have one up to 2005, but scrapped it, and have no plans of bringing it back
- Bastian Schweinsteiger expects to be 100 per cent fit by next week after coming off bench in Manchester United victory Between himself and Carrick, Manchester United will have an ace midfield- if they keep fit
- Greg Dyke warns English players in the Premier League are an 'endangered species' and his fears are shared by Michel Platini Platini is looking to toughen the homegrown rules, since European sides of 'home grown' players are going down, which will affect the quality of European football, or summat. Spain has the best - 58% and that's barely over half (but they're fine, they do have a fair bit of presence in the PL). Italy 'boasts' 43%
- Brendan Rodgers has alienated me and Mario Balotelli... but I'll make him pick me, says forgotten Liverpool man Jose Enrique Enrique has been unlucky with injuries, and then when he comes on to play, seems to forget how to defend. He doesn't want to go back to Spain because of money (his wages are comparable to the top 1 percentile of the table over there). I think once his contract runs out, that's it. Balotelli has been linked to Leicester as of late. Re: Rodgers I'm keeping my mouth shut.
Dortmund in training
Zlatan being Zlatan
Alberto Moreno is supposedly linked with a move away in the transfer window. Rodgers seems not to like him (committee buy, not his guy -and Rodgers has his favourites), and he's brought in Joe Gomez to challenge for Moreno's place on side. Moreno seems committed to work for his place. I do like him, he seems to be a good player with a good attitude (based on his interviews) and good potential. It's now his second year in the PL and he should move on from that. Word has it that the new assistant coach is now coaching in defence! Yayyy?
Javier Manquillo has left Liverpool (Rodgers decided that he didn't want him, because he was too much a 'classic defender' who defended and didn't get forward). Now that FSG have given Rodgers complete control of everything: transfers, money -£300 m and counting he's spent, and LFC have yet to sniff a final in anything, much less a title. He said that for £100 million, Spurs should have won the League. Where are our three titles, Brendan?
He's gone to Marseille. Where he was (ironically) linked with (Marseille and Arsenal were two names linked with him before he went to LFC). Good luck to you, Manquillo. I think he'll be a classy defender if his career continues without a hitch
OP: Done. Cheers, jeers, corrections and commentary pushback, you know the drill.