Chatter from the sidelines
- Keisuke Honda Linked to Tottenham? If the headline ends in a question, the answer is always no, they say
- Pedro:"Do I want to leave? The answer is 'No', but my situation is difficult. It's not about money, but about more playing time." Scored the winning goal too
- Balzaretti to announce retirement injuries
- Juventus to Make Another Attempt to Sign Bundesliga Stars Julian Draxler and Ilkay Gundogan Gotta get them all
- Serie A clubs lead chase for wantaway Lucas Leiva – reports NGL, I'm kinda mad at the way this is being played out, but w/e. It's all Rodgers' imprimatur and players now. £300m spent, four years, close to 30 new players. *taps watch* Where's the title?
- Shocking: Arsenal set to sign midfield superstar from La Liga giants Lucas Silva can't be on the Real Madrid team this year because according to rules, he's one foreign player too many, so he'd be sent on loan, iirc
- Tottenham Hotspur target Charlie Austin to be offered new contract at Queens Park Rangers Huh? Word is, Austin wanted to go to a PL side and not stay in the Championship, but good luck to everyone
- Chelsea doctor Eva Carneiro set to be AXED from bench after Jose Mourinho hit out at 'naive' medical team in Swansea draw Carneiro has gone from field duties to staying at base. She won't attend field games, training, be at the team hotel...
- Jose Mourinho is wrong to ban Chelsea doctor Eva Carneiro... fans are becoming embarrassed by his actions Chelsea fans, embarrassed? Nah. As long as they aren't losing, they're good
The Chelsea doctor, Eva Carniero at the centre of the row.
I do like this picture. I find it pretty striking. The expression on her face, the dynamic lines in Mourinho's jacket, so you don't have to see his face to feel his anger. Good pic!
Well, he's found his level. No shade to Stoke, b/c I think at the moment, LFC is on the same level. Stoke wants to be in Europa next year, and I won't bet against them. Shaqiri was always overrated. Played well for country but went missing for club(s). What a U turn for him to come to Stoke, though
The Gerrards are chilling in LA. His two older girls always seem lovely and polished - and then there's Lourdes. Keep doing you, Lou
Man United's new kit
I didn't watch the match, but Pedro came on, and Manchester United fans were cheering on my timeline. LOL!
Credit to Sevilla, they weren't overawed by the opposition, the competition, and showed that they deserved to be a part of the next CL matches
It was a real ping pong of a match. The first twenty minutes, Sevilla were down 3-1, then I looked again ten minutes later, 3-4! Enrique in the back was my Patronus
Penalty kicks were everywhere
Suárez was working out there
Can New Balance just... get out of the kit making businesses if their stuff is going to be subpar in terms of design. Just... what is this? What's with the random contrasting lines on the Sevilla outfit. Who did this to you, Sevilla?
Pedro scored the winning goal and looking for an out. Well, you can't beat that! What a way to make an exit!
The winningest team in history
OP: done. Cheers, jeers, corrections and pushback against commentary, you know the drill!