Chatter from the sidelines
- Everton: James McCarthy ends Tottenham Hotspur speculation by agreeing new five-year deal Everton doesn't play
- Players who fake injury face bans as FA crack down on cheating about bloody time
- Cadena SER | Ramos will only accept a contract of 10M per season. He just rejected an 8.5M offer from Madrid. the song never ends
- BREAKING: We are delighted to announce that @LukaszFabianski has signed a new four-year contract with the club. Fabianski has signed a new contract with Swansea
- 21 injuries, six years: Jack Wilshere's fitness nightmare for Arsenal The new Diably?
- The locals bringing soccer back to Detroit: 'We want this to last for generations' A question, do people mind the American 'soccer' articles that have been popping up in the posts lately?Answers on a postcard
- Raheem Sterling: Leaving Liverpool for Manchester City was an "easy decision" I'm sure
Gabriel injured Jack Wilshire in training - got threatened by their own supporters.
West Ham is out. So much for doing it for the co-efficient, eh, lads?
Southampton, however are through and seeded! Their coach wants to take Southampton "All the way." Do it for the coefficient, lads!
Ronaldo modelling his boxer shorts. Eyebrows arched, hair on fleek, waist snatched to the gawds, etc
What makes his boxer shorts so expensive though? Why would I pull the trigger over them than say, a pair of Calvin Kleins or Fruit of the Looms
Chinwag : what the interwebs are saying
Ehh, some gossip. Roman Abramovich has invested over £100m in Chelsea's academy, and is now asking why Chelsea doesn't have any first team graduates in the team, compared to say, Arsenal, or Spurs, or Manchester United. Chelsea makes a LOT of money from loaning their youngsters out, no? Well, it's not good enough. Abramovich goes to the academy games and whatnot, and wants his academy talent in the side, damn it. It seems that he was gobsmacked by the amount of money Chelsea was throwing at that Everton lad, John Stones? Because he thinks (rightfully) that's what their academy is for. It's not like Stoke, who have had to gut their academy because their players aren't PL level, and are overhauling it right now. Oh, Stoke is the dark horse of the PL this year. Stake a bet.
Lennon might leave Spurs to go to Aston Villa (he'll be leaving Spurs anyway, since Pochettino has said that he has no plans for him). Everton also finds him too expensive, and with the McCarthy piece of business falling through, Lennon might be a casuality. Ach Lennon, he overstepped the boundaries and got burned
Adebayor is like a cold sore that refuses to go away. Just when you thought it was safe to put down that tube of Zovirax, he comes back! After passing a medical at Aston Villa where he'd be teamed up with Sherwood, he's decided that he wants to commute from London to Birmingham (that's two hours drive easily, more when you chuck in traffic) because he doesn't want to be local. He also doesn't want to be in a club battling for relegation places. But after the bit of cheek he allegedly pulled in the dressing room that caused Poch to send him to the margins of the team, there's no room at the inn for him at Spurs either
OP: cheers, jeers, corrections and pushback against commentary, you know the drill. I am on the road today, so any corrections on my side will have to wait