Chatter from the sidelines
- FIFA Asks Russia Why It Punished Player Who Reacted Angrily To Racism But Not The Racist Fans I was asking the same thing!
- Juventus got Draxler Link in Italian.
- Manchester United reportedly accept PSG's big-money offer for Angel Di Maria. Just as well
- Panamanian players say they'll play vs USA out of respect for opponent and the game. The mentions of this game on twitter were LIT, y'all
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic says 'absolutely' he'd 'like to play' in Major League Soccer Makes sense. Most Europeans are fascinated by America, and the lifestyle. Which team would he be good for, you think?
- Bayern Munich wants the Bundesliga clubs to negotiate their own TV rights, like they do in Spain and Real Madrid The Bayern fans are for it, and La Liga fans are pointing out how it's worked well for Real Madrid and Barcelona
- Javier Manquillo to Marseille On loan, with an option to buy. Good luck to the lad, he's a classic defender in the best sense
- World Cup 2018 qualifying draw takes place on Saturday... here's everything you need to know about England's potential group, how each continent qualifies and more I'm more excited for Euro 2016 than Russia 2018, tbh. Travelling while black makes you wary about going to places that seem to have an issue with one's skin colour
Quick gossip bites in the captions: Manchester United play Barcelona in a glamour match today. Schweinsteiger (not pictured) is injured (quelle surprise)
Blind goes into his second season with the club. Don't know what his position will be, but he's impressed, is the feedback
The Daily Mail are reporting the signs of a bromance between Memphis Depay and Luke Shaw. The lads are the same age, and seem to joke around together a lot
Premiere League cash won't tempt Barcelona stars to England, says Barca's president. Tbh, I think guys from the Big 2 Spanish teams (Real Madrid and Barcelona) come to England when they can't get play time on the teams (see: Alex Song, and Fabregas). The traffic has mostly been one way
LFC were held to bay by a Malaysian XI. Everyone calls it 'surprising'. I call it Rodgers doing a Rodgers
I do like Jordon Ibe, although he's resigned to LFC under dodgy circumstances. These things will come out in the wash, like they always do
Casillas' fine form continues unabated, letting two goals slip through in Porto's net
I'm going to assume that this is like the cup Bayern Munich has once every two years, where they invite different teams to show up? Kinda like a glamour tournament?
Arbeloa was named captain for the match, Madridistas on my TL, screaming like banshees, saying how Iker will always be their captain and they'll never buy the club kit, live streams, etc again. I need to find another hobby
I don't get Madrid's new kit. I prefer the darker grey to the lighter one, because the neon green shows up more. If push came to shove, I'd get the shorts over the shirt (I collect team shorts, because they stand up to thorns and such. I just wear them over a pair of thick tights when I go walking)
Man City need to work on their defence, before they become Tottenham of the North
Nasri and Ronaldo. *deletes biting comment*
OP: done! Cheers, jeers, corrections and commentary pushback,you know the drill! Can someone do the coverage for the World Cup draws today? I shall be in the fields