Chatter from the sidelines
- Bundesliga - Mario Gotze is not joining Juventus, insists Bayern coach Pep Guardiola Gotze is said to be unsettled or something?
- Juventus target Man City star David Silva and Chelsea winger Juan Cuadrado say what now?
- Vidal to Bayern for $43m wow.
- Disgraced ex-CONCACAF head Jeffrey Webb had to put up a number of luxury belongings in order to pay his $10 million bail to the FBI. His wife's wedding ring was a part of the bail
- Mertens: ‘Staying at Napoli’ the fans love him, the team loves him and he loves them!
- Officiel : @BenjiStambouli s'engage jusqu'en 2020 avec le @PSG_inside #WelcomeBenjamin Stambouli has left Spurs to join PSG
- Didier Drogba: Inter Milan are a great club... but I'm currently in talks with an MLS side
Didier finds himself doing a Guardiola back in the day, when he wanted to play past what clubs think is tenable but will do it anyway
- John Stones keen to speak to Chelsea as Jose Mourinho prepares new £26m bid Everton must be livid. Stones came up through their academy, doing well, and now Chelsea wants him (they need home grown players on their team, and in addition, the lad is good. Martinez must be spitting
Make it rain
There was a point where Blatter was grabbing after the money (but subtle)
Just can't help himself, such a craven man
Chelsea's away strip
Bayern players showing off the new Adidas shoes
Moreno enjoying Australia
NGL, I thought Barcelona were above these money grubbing tours, unlike their opponents in the capital. Gerrard and Suárez catch up on old times
Kobe Bryant - a basketball player for the LA Lakers, iirc- is a well known
Kobe with Barca fans
OP: done. Cheers, jeers, corrections and commentary pushback, you know the drill. I'm going to be away, nursing my knee, so yeah. P.S. can anyone recommend me a good French grammar site- for reasons