Chatter from the sidelines
- Arsenal transfer news: Ozil to Juventus could depend on Paul Pogba, talkSPORT told
Juventus is on that grind
- Opportunity Missed: Manchester United Profit As Serie A Lets Torino’s Darmian Slip Away Serie A needs to keep their stars is the upshot of this article
- Report: Tottenham Hotspur closing in on Fernando Llorente *head tilt*
- Bastian Schweinsteiger: Man Utd and Bayern Munich agree deal Well, okay. Here's hoping that his experience in the PL won't be an echo of Falcao's!
- El United wants Ramos + Keylor = De Gea SMH. After yesterday's announcement with Schweinsteiger, I can't be certain anymore
- Casillas ill fitting exit The upshot is that Casillas is lucky to go to Porto! Because his form is has been pants for the last two years, and he's been second best. Real Madrid has agreed to supplement Porto's fee for the player (because they aren't paying him outright, iirc) just to get rid! Ouch.
- La Liga rights sold for €600m and RM and Barca still get the lion's share
- Reports: Schweinsteiger’s bad relationship with Guardiola causing exit
- Raheem Sterling to Manchester City: Liverpool ready to axe midfielder from first-team and leave him in the reserves if £50m bid doesn't arrive This is a song that never ends, and it goes on and on my friend ...
Gerrard played for LA galaxy. The strip is... odd looking
Reports are that he did well, trademark passing and two good chances at goal. A change is as good as a rest, they say. I hope he enjoys his new adventure
Neymar's sister has his eyes inked on her arm because... OF COURSE
Neymar has a tattoo of her face on his arm because idek
OP: done! I have to go. Any cheers, jeers, corrections and commentary pushback - I can't hear you over the hike I've been roped into. Um, can someone do the tags for me, please? I can't tarry. Oh, cheers for those who gave me the impetus to look for a muffin recipe. I found a good one here