Chatter from the sidelines
- Can Roberto Mancini’s Inter Milan Side Challenge for the Serie A Title Next Season? Not from lack of trying
- Serie A side make ‘insane’ offer for Chelsea attacker Fiorenta want Salah
- Serie A duo join Liverpool in race to sign Manchester United star It's Chicha. Will he get over his shirt syndrome?
- Did signing Mario Mandzukic make sense for Juventus? Why not?
- Liverpool news and transfers: Juventus striker Fernando Llorente 'keen on Anfield move'Under Rodgers?
- This is America and we play like this Copa America referees give no f**ks about rough tackles, never mind that their star players ply their bodies in Europe and need them in tip top competition? Or else the coaches might do a Ferguson and try to keep them out of competition? Link in Spanish, btw
- Jara to Cavani: "Your dad is going to be in jail for 20 years." This Jara guy is a right pendejo, isn't he?
- La Liga sues FIFA with the WC 2022 being held in Qatar, they'll be losing €65 million over the period of the World Cup, and FIFA is offering a pittance. Hah, the FA should get in on that, because there won't be any Christmas games
- Pirlo to sign 18 month contract with MLS next week Don't ask me
- Tottenham transfer news: Spurs agree to sell Paulinho to Chinese club Guangzhou Evergrande for £10 million Nice bit of business. Now, if they could get rid of Adebayor...
- Raheem Sterling warned he must join Liverpool pre-season tour as Manchester City consider improved bid Idek why LFC can't flog him. £50m is far too excessive, tbh
- Bayern Munich fans will only love Pep Guardiola if he delivers silverware, warns Germany legend Franz Beckenbauer That could be said of any coach, tbh
- David de Gea may be forced to see out the final year of his contract as Real Madrid refuse to pay Manchester United £20m fee Wayment. They're still HAGGLING?!
- Patrick Kluivert: Louis van Gaal Won't Be Appreciated Until He Retires He'll be fine
Joe Hart is straight? O.o
Lescot in lemon at the wedding. Now that's a colour for a day suit, no?
Kompany rocked up to see this for himself. The wedding was held in Italy, iirc
The Gerrards are in LA.
Met with signs
Yay for England! Too bad no one cares though. I think if they even won the World Cup, no one would show up at the airport. I'm hoping it means bigger crowds for their local league
Brazil crash out on penalties. I. Hate. Penalties. But fie on them for allowing the game to go that far
Right. Gotta dash. Cheers, jeers, corrections and commentary pushback, you know the drill! I have some tabata to do.