Chatter from the sidelines
- Bacca agent: ‘Serie A? Maybe…’ you tease!
- Liverpool, Tottenham linked Abdennour fancies Serie A switch - Wants Juventus
- Carlos Tevez is joining Boca Juniors from Juventus, says Boca president Open secret. Why do I keep posting this?
- Exclusive: Juventus Midfielder Andrea Pirlo Could Have Played in ISL Second Season India wanted him, he wanted... MLS?
- Reports - Man United and Arsenal target agrees to leave Juventus Juventus said that they've sold him to a 'top club'. Tease
- New kits megathread Over in reddit. Yayy for me
- Ben Affleck to Produce FIFA Scandal Film for Warner Bros. (Exclusive) Ever since this alcohol bloated creature told PBS to hold back the truth that his family were slaveowners, I sided eyed him even MORE
- Shinji Okazaki Agrees Leicester City Deal It's nice seeing um... Oriental? (South Asian means something else over here, and Oriental is accepted here, sorry. I don't know what you'd group Japan, Korea, China, etc as, because Far East means something else over here too) Anyway! It's nice seeing players from that side of the world over here
- Sergio Ramos to Manchester United: Real Madrid are starting to accept that they have lost the battle for the Spaniard's services Perez won't be sad to see him go. Mourinho Tenía Razon- LOLOLOL forever
- Gonzalo Jara 'banned' for rest of the 2015 Copa America after he 'inserted finger into Edinson Cavani's anus' I still can't believe that he did that. I mean, whatever floats your boat behind closed doors but in a competition... mate!
- Brazils' Dunga: I must have African descent, from how much I've been whipped and liked to be whipped *kanye shrug* No words. Antiblackness is universal, I've accepted it
- Blatter hasn't resigned damn, he's like the herpes simplex, no?.
USA beat china 1- 0
They played their best game yesterday, because they introduced a midfielder of note.
Came away with a bloody nose, Kelly O'Hara? People were clamouring for her to get game time, and she did! Showed up on the field, and got a broken nose for her trouble
I kept seeing rainbow themed eagles on my timeline. Something about the Supreme Court upholding gay marriage! Oh and Bristol Palin, abstinence lecturer, is pregnant again- out of marriage. This is what, the
With the women's games they tend to tamp down on the jingoism- so there's no freedom vs the red wall or yellow peril or whatever. It's just game vs game
Germany 5- 4 France (on penalties)
France played the better game, had more chances, but woe for them, they made it go to penalties, and remember what Lineker says about Germany and penalties
The girl who missed. Had no power behind the shot so it was easily stopped. Mi Trini accent came out like...GUYRL
Penalty stoppers waiting on the field like...
That being said, it really wasn't a good match (come at me, bro). The penalty call in Germany's favour was BS, the play was stodgy, and for the 1st vs 3rd ranked teams I wasn't really blown away at all. I'll tune in for England's match tonight, and expect to be disappointed
Copa America : Argentina 5 - 4 Colombia (penalties)
James rues Colombia's chances again
We get ahead of ourselves, first, let's get the captain pictures
It was an ill tempered match. The referee was forced to ---
Show the card!
Masch was like, "Come at me, bro". Exciting!
Despite the rough and tumble game, it went to penalties. Had me like -_-
Wasn't this lad out of contract somewhere? Oh well, he stepped into the breach
Messi and Kun?
Argentina wins, moves to next stage
OP: done! Cheers, jeers, corrections, push back at commentary, you know the drill! Gotta dash. Any overlooked tags, please amend! Cheers!