Chatter from the sidelines
- Clint Dempsey is banned from the US Open Cup for six games, minimum of two years Neymar got lucky, LUCKY!
- Jara to be probed Poking people in the arse. SMH. Didn't someone bite his teammate on his penis once? Anyway, here's Jara Doing the same to Higuain
- CONFIRMED: A €6m deal for @gerardeulofeu has been agreed and the player will move to Goodison Park on 1 July. #EFC Everton fans are glad for Doofy Loofy (oh, the English)
- Atlanta United FC: MLS's 2017 expansion team selects its name Another team. Wow.
- Injury problems force Bayern Munich's Franck Ribery to consider retiring recurring ankle problems
- Geoffrey Kondogbia's signing is good for Serie A, not just Inter star quality, a high tide rises all boats, shows Serie A can attract in demand talent and not just Juventus, etc.
- Napoli price Gonzalo Higuaín at £67m to ward off big European clubs Arsenal, Liverpool and Milan can gtfo
- Should Tottenham Hotspur Target Iker Casillas If Hugo Lloris Leaves? I'm torn. A change is as good as a rest, but Casillas seems to be one for dissent if things don't go his way; and Pochettino pretty much had to crush dissenters from Spurs earlier on in the season. The last thing any team needs is a mole. Especially with Lloris coming across as professional for the last how many years
- Roberto Firmino set for Liverpool in £28m move that would make Brazilian the second most expensive signing in their history Don't do an Andy Carroll... Well. Rodgers can't say that he hasn't been supported by FSG. I await his excuses come the season
- Real Madrid reject Manchester United's £35m opening bid for Sergio Ramos... but revised offer is already being considered Ramos has been learning English for the last few months, according to Marca. Well, that's good
- Sergio Ramos and Iker Casillas paying price for taking on Real Madrid chief Florentino Perez during Jose Mourinho's tenure *puts on Drake voice* I agree
- Pedro pondering Barca future A lot of English clubs want him
- ‘Pep Criticism Is Bulls***’ Boateng defends Pep
Pictures: Copa America
Bolivia's Paolo Guerro did that hat trick
Stop, drop and roll, because baby, you're on fire. I know he used to be at Bayern, where's he now?
Peru tried it
OP: done! Cheers, jeers and commentary pushback, you know the drill! I gotta go!