Chatter from the sidelines
- Iker Casillas ‘suspects Jose Mourinho sabotaged Arsenal transfer’ Casillas wanted to go to Arsenal, but um
- Inter Milan and Juventus chase Chelsea duo Mohamed Salah and Juan Cuadrado
remember, the transfer window hasn't even opened as yet
- Manchester United launch opening £35m bid for Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos as defender looks set to leave Spanish club Real Madrid had Ramos valued at €189 million. Has the Euro exchange rate skewed that much (GDI, Greece)?
- Liverpool launch £12.5million bid for England defender Nathaniel Clyne after sealing £29m deal for Roberto Firmino Better value than what LFC paid for Lovern and Lallana, but have we learnt nothing buying from Southampton? Their players don't work for us (and I thought the lad wanted a CL side? Going from Saints to LFC is a lateral move rather than a vertical one. Koeman is a better coach, both teams are in Europa... Rodgers is under pressure to get it right and probably an unsettled dressing room...who's advising him?
- Sergio Ramos tells Real Madrid he wants to leave as Manchester United await You can't tell the Madristas that for Ramos is all about the money. They're all, 'His blood bleeds white'. How is his English though? Is it better than what it used to be circa 2011?
- Podolski: Inter move a mistake Hopes to force his way back into first team action at Arsenal. I can't see him coming back into favour, tbh
- Esteban Cambiasso’s refusal to go quietly is the mark of a great player You know it's a quiet time when they start to do articles like this
- Fernando Torres is once again Atletico's no 9 Aha! I called it
- Meet the official 2015/16 Serie A match ball It's the same ball for the EPL, and Ligue 1
- Pep Guardiola chooses love over league titles as Bayern Munich head coach gives emotional speech at charity conference Some of y'all love Pep. This is for you
Spurs players in Ibiza. Sun and sky. Ugh, I haven't been to a proper beach in YEARS
Ryan Mason in the Bahamas. Lucky!
Eriksen and his gf driving somewhere sunny. Lucky!
Backgammon! I learnt to play this game in Turks & Caicos. There was nowt else to do but play backgammon, tbh. I've forgotten the nuances now. Must get back into boardgames again
Dunno where Dier is here. It might be Portugal, he has links there
Moreno and his gf on holiday- and she isn't pouting! Bless.
Arsenal has signed Vlad Drogomir, 16 from Romania
The fairy tale continues for Fernando Torres
His homage to the no 19, before reverting to his no 9
Cavani's week has gone from bad to worse.
Chile won by one nil.
England crashed out of the U21s. The match was a mess, ngl. The Italians overran the midfield and the defenders. So much space for them to exploit! Oh well, England's chronic underachievement shows no signs of letting up.
OP: done. Cheers, jeers, corrections, commentary pushback, you know the drill. Overslept gotta dash. Uh... sorry to ask this again, but can someone please do the tags for me? Cheers if you do. If not, I'll try and do them at the weekend