Chatter from the sidelines
- Jackson Martinez for Atletico Madrid He wants to play in Spain
- Neymar got his punishment because he insulted and choked the referee Link in Spanish. Boy, what? You don't put hands on the ref! Where they do that at?
- Simeone: "There aren't six teams better than Atlético" Where is the lie?
- Arsenal transfers: Chelsea to hand Petr Cech £4million as a leaving present No bad blood, just mad love
- FIFA hit by fresh corruption claims as Japan are accused of paying South American federation £950,000 for 2002 World Cup vote Lance this ish like Moby Dick
- Toronto FC’s Giovinco:”Money was a factor, but I wanted a new experience” Quelle surprise
- Real Madrid president Florentino Perez hates Argentines, claims Gonzalo Higuain's father I was going to make a crude and tasteless joke, but thought better of it
- Serie A - Report: Pepe Reina set for Napoli move He's had some time off, so I'm sure Napoli will get someone sharp in between the goal posts again
- Serie A - Geoffrey Kondogbia 'has signed for Inter Milan' I hear the wails of Spurs fans in the distance
- Lazio want Alonso Rumours are swirling that Alonso is looking to leave Bayern. Well, okay
- Agent: Lorenzo Insigne feels "neglected" at Napoli. Linked with Arsenal
- Real loan frustrated me - Hernandez I have no sympathy for this man and his damned shirt syndrome at all
- Messi is the top man for Simone Simeone loves Messi, wants him to shine like a diamond
- Why Thiago Alcantara Is Absolutely Vital to Bayern Munich's 2015/16 Chances You read it here first. It's a decent article
- David de Gea tells Manchester United team-mates he wants to leave Old Trafford as Real Madrid prepare £13million offer It's an open secret, like bears who defecate in the woods, and the Pope being Catholic, no? But he's handled it better than Sterling has
Mexico in training
Llorente got married. The bride is lovely, but I don't know about the open sores on that dress
Migs got married to his goal keeping coach. Ha, I mean his fiancee who has a weirdly spelt version of the name Jasmine
The Gerrards at the beach, getting their bodies ready for the onslaught of sunshine. It will be mad dogs and Englishmen once they arrive in LA, I'm sure of it
Jamaica is out of the Copa America, but no matter, pose with Messi, yes! I would too!
Uruguay still continuing without Suarez- but they have talent coming up and through. Grumblings abound that the coach won't bring talent through to the first team, just relying on his tried and true
OP: done! Need to get ready for a car boot sale. Off to go and walk. You know the drill - cheers, jeers, corrections and pushback, leave it all and I'll get back to you