Chatter from the sidelines
- Carlos Tevez tells Juventus he wants to head back to Argentina with Boca Juniors Not a secret, tbf
- Just watched video of Clint Dempsey ejection in last night's game; by definition, that's referee assault, which carries a min. 3 month ban.speculation they haven't said. That was a d*ck move, dude
- Liverpool news: Raheem Sterling 'caught using laughing gas' again sell him now before Sterling makes himself unsellable
- Leicester City Football Club has notified Tom Hopper, Adam Smith and James Pearson that their contracts with the club have been terminated.nothing else would have been appropriate
- Inzaghi 'bitter' at AC Milan departure he's still bitter.
- Chelsea, Manchester City, Real Asked to Disclose Neymar Bids I haven't read the link so I don't know why, soz
- Footballer Aaron Ramsey accused of being drunk after tweeting in Welsh Him knowing Welsh surprises me, because Bale never learnt the language
- Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal loses licence after crashing Ferrari in Chile Good
- Women’s football isn't rubbish but this World Cup - the pinnacle of the game - has been a letdown... and saturation coverage has exposed the weaknessesYou have to go through the bad to get to the good. Most women don't play professionally all the time, they aren't encouraged to stick in the sport like their male counterparts, and yeah, it's weak and lacking, but it can only get better.
The new arsenal kit
Ramos in Havana. Most Europeans I know are trying to get to Cuba before the Americans do. Mfw
Is this the new Dortmund kit?
Veronica Boquete of Spain
Spain lost to Korea
The knock out stage of the WWC begins
England won against Colombia 2-1. The match was kinda ugly, and the penalty call by the referee made me sideeye
Copa America 2015
Colombia 1- 0 Brazil. Neymar didn't score and got a red card! Colombia seems to be his bête noir
organisers should just not have Colombia and Brazil play against each other in the future?
Neymar and Ospina having a moment.
Neymar and James after the match
Colombia got some new dance moves, y'all!
Wow, more fighting
OP: done! Sorry have to dash. Any cheers, jeers, corrections and commentary pushback, you know the drill! Bye