Chatter from the sidelines
- Juan Cuadrado lined up for Serie A return just four months after £23m Chelsea move
if true, not surprised. He hasn't really set the PL on fire
- Reports - Liverpool to face NO competition from Manchester United in race for Southampton star but who'd want to leave Koeman to have Rodgers as a coach though? Also, if Arsenal win the FA cup today, Southampton get into Europa, and Clyne can have his European holiday. Stay where you are. Also, LFC have overpaid for Southampton players who turned out to be duds
- Heysel tributes: Juventus and Liverpool pay their respects to the 39 victims 30 years on in Brussels and at Anfield hmmm
- Sepp Blatter accepts responsibility for FIFA £100m corruption scandal but calls for trust and confidence from fans SMH. Watching that voting process was a waste of my time. Oh well, I discovered the song 'Besame mucho' so it can't be that bad, right?
- After meeting Raheem Sterling's agent, Bayern decides to move on Sterling has done himself no favours with that agent, tbh. It's understood that Sterling wants to go to a London club, although LFC would rather sell him abroad.
- Top ten goals of the UEFA Europa League season Érik Lamela of Spurs Rambona was named no. 1
- Arsenal goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny slams 'idiotic' comments made by his father
It seems that Wojciech hasn't spoken to his father in more than two years?
- Simeone: Torres helps Griezmann shine true for true
- Sagnol: Bayern need a player like Griezmann I can't see Bayern shelling out the money for him though, they get their good players on the cheap. Well, not Götze - they broke protocol for him, but I can't see them doing that for Griezmann
Dominico Di Bernardo, a Juventus fan present during the Heysel tragedy holds a banner at the stadium
Anfield (Liverpool's stadium) held a ceremony and put up a plaque
My boo Kun doing a post season tour in NYC. Rumour has it that Real Madrid wants him, but he's more injured than not, I can't see it, to be honest
OP: huh, not much hype re: The FA cup final between Villa and Arsenal today. Blatter ruins everything! LOL. Hoping for a match of surprises. Off to walk, speak soon