Chatter from the sidelines
- Serie A - Milan president Silvio Berlusconi keen on Carlo Ancelotti return *hits the drama button*
- Juventus honour Heysel Stadium disaster victims with emotional 39th minute tribute done at Juventus' last game
- Pep Guardiola says Bayern Munich star must decide on future soon Schweinsteiger is holding his counsel
- Cristiano Ronaldo wants Real Madrid to keep under-fire Carlo Ancelotti next season That's not gonna happen... or is it?
- Pep declines Barca invitation makes sense
- Robin van Persie targeted by Qatari side Lekhwiya as Michael Laudrup weighs up move for Manchester United striker sell him! I wish LFC would sell Sterling to a Qatari side. They'd get their money, and he wouldn't go to a PL rival. Hmmm...
Juventus won their league, and remembered the victims of Heysel. They refused overtures by the British FA earlier on this year and decided to go it alone. Fair enough
Signs honouring the names of dead
Juventus have been having a beauty of a season.
Marchisio always looks as if he's coming out of a weed induced stupor
It's the scudetto, right?
Odegaard became the youngest RM player on the field, Ronaldo still won't talk to the press
Another day another minnow gutted and feasted on. Sometimes, it's just too easy
Khedira (not pictured, so don't look for him) announced that he's leaving Real Madrid and implies that he's been frozen out. Some Madridistas are fighting mad
Chicharita really wants to stay at the club
Glum faces all around. Real Madrid leave this season sans titles
Odegaard becomes the youngest RM player to make his debut. I... guess.
A season of goodbyes, Xabi's off to Qatar
holding the trophy one last time
Tears, but he's leaving at the right time.
That tiro! Mourinho says that Xavi would be his candidate for the balon d'or because forwards aren't the only players on the field
Xavi got a guard of honour
Trollateng and his children
Harpo, who dis woman?
Müller playing a drum set in the middle of the field - say what?
Müller singing or summat
Some Bayern fans call him bunny Lahm. W/e
Congo line celebrating the win
Celebrate good times, come on!
Guardiola and his children
Bayern having a party celebrating their win. Enough about them, we go on
On the other side of the coin, Dortmund qualified for Europa, and Klopp said goodbye
Hats off to the stadium
Klopp wasn't the only one who was leaving
For the last time, Klopp sits at the stadium I can't spell and it's too early to even try, sorry
That tiro though! An era is ending. Under Klopp Dortmund became a striver, and gave the Bundesliga a different face, tbh. Because of Klopp's charisma, and between Simeone and himself they brought a different energy and self belief to the football game
Under Klopp Dortmund got 2 Bundli titles, a CL final and a Cup win. He also brought dreams, and faith and for a football fan, sometimes, that's enough. Thank ye, Klopp
Business as usual for a win
Emma buzzing around with her thanks
A guard of honour for Klopp
To go from facing relegation to now Europa- what a helluva whiplash!
Sebastian Kiehl is leaving
I was! Boohoo!
OP: done! Any cheers, jeers, corrections, overlooked news, commentary pushback, you know the drill! No sun yesterday, so I'm trying my luck today. That being said, will be away from the computer, so unable to correct until I get back.