Chatter from the sidelines
- The meeting between Florentino & Ancelotti's agent just ended. Ancelotti's contract with Real Madrid has been terminated. ain't no lie baby bye bye byeee
- Ancelotti hints at Bundesliga interest luckily, Ancelotti has been looking at other job listings since Feb of this year
- PSG offer €125 million for Ronaldo interesting
- Real Madrid backroom overhaul in the offing The coaches won't use their backroom staff anymore. That's a good thing, right?
- Casillas: "Of course I'd like De Gea to join Real Madrid" Sure, but will he be delighted if DeGea starts over him? Or will DeGea have that Lopez situation?
- If Bayern Munich are looking for a manager that has to win the treble each year, then I'm not the one. I'm not good enough." Did you say that at the job interview, Pep?
- Juve surprised themselves Llorente said it surprised him
- Rafael Benitez: Real Madrid line up Napoli's ex-Liverpool manager talks are underway. OMG this is not a drill! This. Is. Not. A. Drill.
- Barcelona vs. Juventus Champions League Final: Which Team Has Better Goalie? Buffon vs ter Stegen
- Mats Hummels snubbed Manchester United because the Red Devils took too long to firm up their interest okay
- Gary Neville: Liverpool are in danger of becoming a provincial club LFC need a sugar daddy with oil wealth ala the likes of Chelsea and Man City, tbh. The club almost went into administration in 2010, and got bailed out by their new owner, who is comparatively poor (when you look at Chelsea and Man City owners). In the modern game, an American billionaire (in the low single digits) isn't enough
- Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers agrees deal to pay ex-wife thousands a month in maintenance after she takes him to court Mess. Is this one of the reasons why LFC's season has been so crap, because Rodgers wanted an upgrade? Tl;dr: he dumped his first wife for an employee at LFC, moved into a million pound flat, and she's had to sue him for maintenance (you get the feeling that she stayed home and raised the kids while he travelled and did his coaching thing over the years).
- Arsenal ‘set to seal transfer of Southampton’s Morgan Schneiderlin’ Wil Scheiderlin finally get his European nights?
- Barcelona bask in the sun after La Liga glory with Thomas Vermaelen set to FINALLY make his debut at the Nou Camp Arsenal must be laughing.
- Lewandowski: Bayern are a champion team, not a p*** team someone is mad
- Bayern Munich Finalise China Tour With Three Friendlies all the big teams are touring now.
- Pep Guardiola says Manchester United target Bastian Schweinsteiger is free to determine his own future at Bayern Munich the plot thickens
- Roy Hodgson: I see Steven Gerrard and Frank Lampard managing England Together? Lord, I hope not. It's well known that they didn't... like each other?
Xavi prepping for his last match before going off to Quatar
Is this Ancelotti's last picture in a RM kit?
Ancelotti's second in command is looking to take his first job in management - Derby Rams! OMG!
Brendan Rodgers ex wife- he left her for...
His new gf- she used to be a travel agent for LFC. Shortly after he met her, he lost a couple of stone, and whitened his teeth. I don't know if she's still at the club. This is an ONTD offshoot site, yeah? So I'm going to indulge in petty ass gossip!
Richards and Sallah, Fiorentina teammates (and loanees from Man City and Chelsea respectively) had a meal out in the city
Joe Hart will make his 300th appearance for Man City this weekend. He has a contract with Head and Shoulders, hence the awkwardly placed towel in the shoot
Will this be the last time we see Drogba in a Chelsea kit? King!
Mourinho wants Cech to stay; Cech wants to play first team football. I call this a cocktail for divorce
OP: done! Cheers, jeers, corrections, commentary pushback, you know the drill! I will be away for the rest of the day (there is word of sunshine in the Southern shires, we shall jump in our trusty chariot to seek out the myth of gold warmth on a bank holiday weekend). On Monday, the hope is to do a post on the matches played this past weekend. That might be a long assed post though... Anyway! Adios! If I've left out any tags, please add 'em in if you have time! :D