A request for the mods
Hello mods, can I please have a tag for 'football kits' (you can replace the adidas impossible for that, since boots are a part of a player's kit if there's no more space, perhaps), and club: sunderland? Thanks!
Chatter from the sidelines (not repeating the Xavi or Figo posts)
- Serie A - Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri: 'Now for the treble' Juve ready to slay
- Juventus nearing agreement for Real Madrid midfielder Sami Khedira, says report interesting
- Emmanuel Adebayor excused on compassionate leave his facebook post admitted that he wanted to commit suicide was the tipping point. The club can't get him off their books now
- Liverpool cancel Raheem Sterling meeting on Friday after star's agent insists his client will not sign a new deal - even if they offer him £900,000-a-week
NGL, this has been embarrassing, but amusing as well. Where my popcorn at, The agent called Carra a knob, said that the meeting didn't matter because Sterling's mind was made up, he was going to London, because other big clubs wanted Sterling. LFC cancelled the meeting, and now Ward (Sterling's agent) said that his comments were taken out of context- and 'off the record.' Hah.
- Liverpool cancel contract talks with Raheem Sterling after agent attacks club talk about overshowing your hand.
- Steve McClaren set to leave Derby County after talks with Real Madrid coach Paul Clement favourite to take Rams hotseat Clement is the assistant to Ancelotti, but with Ancelotti leaving Madrid, rumour has it that Clement wants to step out of the shadow of Ancelotti and try his hand as a coach/manager. I think football coaches have a special breed of madness about them, tbh. Planning football tactics is like building a sandcastle in a hurricane
- Juventus weigh up move for struggling Tottenham forward Erik Lamela Lamela has gotten better in the last couple of months. His decision making seems better, and he isn't been bullied off the ball so much. Pochettino supposedly wants him to stay
- Fink: Schweinsteiger and Alonso too old Bayern must blood in youth
- Cruyff slates 'ridiculous' Real Madrid for La Liga failures someone is filled with piss and vinegar
- Xavi can lead us to glory - Al Sadd director have you seen some of the crests in the Qatar league? Some of them are really striking. There's one with a falcon looking outwards and fierce, and another with a guy riding a camel - very stylised and different!
- New, improved' FFP here to stay - Platini okay
- Slaven Bilic to leave Besiktas at end of season amid West Ham speculation Bilic has been open about wanting to return to the PL- this time in a managerial capacity
- Louis van Gaal warns Manchester United players of ‘rough’ summer ahead of clearout summer cleaning
- Milan sends intermediaries to Madrid to meet with Ancelotti: the latest press drama button
Sunderland's Advocaat and Larrson in tears after the Arsenal - Sunderland match. Their draw meant that Sunderland stays up
Real Madrid have their own app, players turn out in support
Lexie Gerrard collecting scarves and roses thrown on the field on behalf of her dad
Marcus Rojo with his girl
Mourinho got the manager of the year award. Finally, he can stop kvetching now
Figo always reminded me of a camel. Why? Anyway, he's pulled out of FIFA's presidential race
Arsenal did their annual charidee night
Arteta is still alive?!
More charity pictures.
Southampton had their own awards, and the lads came out
Southampton players posing for a pic at their awards
OP: done. I'm off. The usual applies, overlooked news, cheers, jeers and commentary pushback, leave word. Sorry, I can't get around to the tags right now. If anyone has time, can you put in a few for me? If not, I'll do it when I come back later.