- Internazionale’s Samir Handanovic blunders to help Juventus to victory Well, hell. Handanovic is supposedly wanted by some PL sides, and Inter has told them to swivel
- Frosinone promoted to Serie A! well done
- Serie A - Silvio Berlusconi: It is my duty to relaunch Milan YOu need to read this before Yahoo takes the link down. As they do
- Serie A and B down to 18 teams makes sense
- Rafa Benitez tops West Ham's wanted list as Napoli boss looks set to leave Italy
It would be a good fit. West Ham wants to push themselves into Europa contention. If anyone can do that, it's Rafa
- Bayern Munich Goalkeeper Set To Return To Napoli It seems he wants to play regularly, who knew?
- Atlético Madrid's Fernando Torres: 'I hope Barcelona doesn't win La Liga here' Oh, this match is on tonight. I'ma watch
- Gareth Bale urged to quit Real Madrid and return to Premier League by Liverpool legend No, Bale, don't listen to him. Stay there in Spain, tough it out
- Allegri: Morata has become truly important for Juventus You hear that, Real Madrid. Idek why they loaned out Morata to bring in Chicharito, but w/e
- EXCLUSIVE: Family summit will help David De Gea decide his Man United future Fanfic. He's off to Real as soon as they can extricate themselves from Casillas
- Pep Slammed For Wasting Gotze & Muller's Talent Umm whatcha say?
- There's an anti-Guardiola trend, says Rummenigge Guardiola doubters ought to be ashamed of yourselves. Flagellate yourselves on his command... now!
Due to sheer no of games played yesterday, will only do key pictures.
Southampton 6 - 1 Aston Villa. Mané did the fastest hat trick in PL history
I like the Saints uniform. Rumour has it that they broke up with Adidas (hence making their own kits inhouse) but Adidas lawyered up so the Saints have to finish their contract with Adidas, and will be wearing their kits next year. Moving on
Gerrard had his home last game at Anfield yesterday
Last of the class of 2005
The first two Gerrard girls seem to take after their mum, cool and beautiful. The youngest one seems to take after her dad, a turnip in a fruit salad.
But Crystal Palace stole the show and won, 3-1 in the end. Figures. LOL, I laugh. LFC's loss gives them 1 point of Spurs, 2 points off Saints and 6 off Swansea. I see you trying to avoid Europa, Brendan!
Balotelli posted a handwritten letter on Insta, then took it down. Can't win for losing, Mario
QPR beat Newcastle 2-1! Wow. I'd fill you in on the background but it's boring. Let's just say, both teams are headed for relegation, and leave it at that
Unfortunately, no fights broke out at the Everton vs West Ham (both are up for the fair play award, iirc, so people thought that the sides would start acting up to disqualify themselves from the award and Europa League
Only one yellow card was handed out in the game, iirc. People were placing bets for red cards. Shameful
Everton want Aaron Lennon, Spurs want too much money for him, stalemate
Spurs new kit in full. In motion it doesn't look too bad
The detail on the shorts is interesting. Lamela (finally!) played a good game throughout
Bayern lost their third game in a row. The only good thing is that the tumblr people aren't so obnoxious now
Lahm and the other guy's name I can't spell
Freiburg is fighting relegation, Bayern already cinched the title, so guess who needed and wanted a win more?
Dortmund lost, so their Europa dreams hang in the balance. Beaten by the men from Volkswagen
I like the font used for Dortmund's lettering
Morata's take on the 'deal with it' meme
Juve's backup goalie had a brainstormer of a game. His name is Marco Storari
Inter's kit is lovely. I'd buy it and rock it, but if anyone ever asked me for a player from inter, apart from their goal keeper, I know no one
Marchisio got a goal
Major League Soccer
All news of matches here because pictures of matches are thin on the ground
OP: done. Any cheers, jeers or commentary pushback, you know the drill. Am out walking because the sun's out - yayyy!! Will check back later